Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Back in the day, 50+ years ago, I drove an MGB. I waved to all MG's on the road and they mostly waved back, whether they were MG-T series's MGA's or MGB's. Since then I haven't noted anyone waving who is driving the same vehicle as I do.
WOW! First time I have heard my MG-TD refered to as an MG-T series, and I loved it far more than my more modern MGB. It was even classier than my Triumph 3 or 4. But this was probably a little before "the day"! And, I do like my Badlands far better'n any before it!
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Not sure if I will, since when I ride my motorcycle it is customary to wave at other motorcycle riders. Not all, but some HD riders seem to withhold the wave. I still wave at them, you never know. If I now have to wave at BS driver’s too, I might get carpal tunnel.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
initiate - no
reciprocate - yes
when it becomes obligatory I'm compelled to do the opposite
iconoclast by nature
not knocking the enthusiastic waver
actually enjoy the comradery
just more inclined towards a subtle nod or thought transference

alandrews

Big Bend
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Hell I wave to everyone. When I owned my Harley, my "cool" friends would point down to the road as their wave. I flapped my hand high like a person out of their mind. I made myself laugh. Now I wave like that to other bronco owners. It's very excessive to be sure they see me. It just makes me laugh....and hopefully I make their day.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
My first "special" vehicle was my F250 Tremor, I almost never see one of those on the road, but when I do......... I Honk, Flash, and Wave!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Not sure if I will, since when I ride my motorcycle it is customary to wave at other motorcycle riders. Not all, but some HD riders seem to withhold the wave. I still wave at them, you never know. If I now have to wave at BS driver’s too, I might get carpal tunnel.
Yep. In my younger days I drove a Harley; last big trip was to the HD 100th anniversary in Wisconsin. During those years, there were waves/no waves. I gotta say, while the nod of a head or wave was nice, it got old too. My riding buddy and his wife rode too, and he one day made a hand/arm out of cardboard and an old stick.. and bungee strapped it to his back. It was an arm/hand waving. Funny to get the reaction of both motorcyclists and car drivers as we all rode by.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Hell I wave to everyone. When I owned my Harley, my "cool" friends would point down to the road as their wave. I flapped my hand high like a person out of their mind. I made myself laugh. Now I wave like that to other bronco owners. It's very excessive to be sure they see me. It just makes me laugh....and hopefully I make their day.
I pointed down while riding the Harley, but it was to point out a dead carcass so the bikers behind me did not hit it!

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
I just tip my hat and yell “hi ho Sliver away”

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Don’t wave it would be very Turkey Jeepers only

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
This is farm county. Everyone waves or acknowledges another driver. No matter what you are driving.

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
I've owned mine for over a year now and for the first few months my wife and I would scour the roads for other Bronco Sports and Broncos without much success. Then, last August we took a road trip to Vegas and SoCal. For entertainment we counted how many of these elusive creatures we met in both directions. Average was around 10-15 per day (400+ miles). I waved at every one. Return waves averaged about 4, but I think the windshield blurred some of mine. Fast forward to now, and we see that many on a single days drive around our area (about 50/50). I will say, those that see my wave, wave back. Both Bronco and Sport folks. Waving just makes me feel good!đź‘‹

The_Jimmer

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Umm, no. Don't need that kind of validation. Nor did I name it some silly name like "trigger", or call stickers on the windows "mods". Maybe that's because I grew up when I could actually drive a new original Bronco off the lot.