Poll: Do you Do the "Bronco Wave?"

Do you do the "Bronco Wave?"

• Total voters

Deleted member 6309

My Bronco hasn't been delivered yet, so I've not earned the privilege to wave to other Bronco Sport drivers. Motorcyclists have always waved to each other, except for the antisocial ones.

Jeep owners don't own the wave, with vehicles it probably started with VW Bug owners, 99% of whom waved to each other. That probably doesn't include modern VW Bug owners.
You can still wave!! ☺

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
I wave at both Sport and full-size Broncos. We have both vehicles and so far only the Bronco owners have waved back, and that's only if I'm waving from the Bronco. No one in a Sport has waved back or from a Bronco to me in the Sport. And all those waving back have been male (to either my husband or me.)

DonG

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2009 Dodge Caliber
I have yet to even see a Bronco or Bronco Sport when driving. It's possible that mine will be the first Bronco Sport in our town, if it ever comes in!

OBnowa24

Outer Banks
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks; 2005 F-150
STG...everyone in North GA where I live that has a Bronco and not just a BS waves lol...well minus the soccer moms who drive a BS like is a suit up mustang 🤷‍♂️

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I passed 4 other Sports on my drive this morning, waved to all, received zero in return. I got lots of stares though. The Velocity Blue really stands out.

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My dealer said most people buying the Bronco Sport only care about what it looks like and nothing else.

I think people who have a genuine interest are a small minority, which might be why people generally don’t or won’t wave.

nhchemist

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, S2000, Bronco Sport Badlands
Back in the day, 50+ years ago, I drove an MGB. I waved to all MG's on the road and they mostly waved back, whether they were MG-T series's MGA's or MGB's. Since then I haven't noted anyone waving who is driving the same vehicle as I do.
Sponsored