BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My wife and I picked up ours last week. Just looking through more of the forums on here. Figured I would share. So far, WE LOVE IT! We have been stopped multiple times to show it to people. We also get a lot of double-takes and gawking. I am excited about yall getting yours too.

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4416

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4417

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4418

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4484

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4504

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4509

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4510

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4511
Sponsored

SkyHigh98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV
My wife and I picked up ours last week. Just looking through more of the forums on here. Figured I would share. So far, WE LOVE IT! We have been stopped multiple times to show it to people. We also get a lot of double-takes and gawking. I am excited about yall getting yours too.

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4416

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4417

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4418

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4484

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4504

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4509

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4510

Ford Bronco Sport Picked up our Bronco Sport Big Bend last week and WE LOVE IT! IMG_4511
Can you comment on off-road performance? How does it compare to other similar vehicles in that regard?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was originally a big fan of the black roof, but the more I see these big bends, the more I think the body colored roof looks the best, especially in the white. It looks really good with the white bronco in the grille.

OP
OP
BigB'sBrono21

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks great at night. How are you finding the suspension?
So far it is amazing. Handles great. At first, it rode like an older truck (kind of stiff). I got to checking everything out and the tire pressures were way off. 49, 47, 41, and 46 psi. Once I adjusted to 33 psi in each, it rides better. We have an escape and it rides better than that too.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
That is actually the nicest Bronco I've seen (for my taste). The white with black trim look great together, I've always liked the Storm Trooper look. Your Sport has presence.

The Big Bend would certainly suit my needs performance-wise. My issue with the 3-cylinder involve weird harmonics (reported from Escape owners) and I'm still leery of the wet timing belt.

Again, congratulations! That is a beautilful vehicle. Looks good in downtown Pulaski!

Ash426

Big Bend
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Can I see in the back, specifically the rubberized cargo floor that is included in the Big Bend?

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Can I see in the back, specifically the rubberized cargo floor that is included in the Big Bend?
I test drove a BB yesterday. No BB package. It did have the back mat and a full size spare. The mat was harder and seemed more durable than I thought it would be and underneath it was another rubber (bon carpet) material. There is a direct correlation with the tow package and full size spare as opposed to a donut.

Deleted member 2781

My issue with the 3-cylinder involve weird harmonics (reported from Escape owners) and I'm still leery of the wet timing belt.
I took a big bend with big bend package out for a test drive a few days ago - first one my dealer got in. It was also white with white roof which I agree looks great. What I found with that 3 cylinder was it had weird harmonics at around 1500 rpm - felt/sounded like the engine was bogging a little bit or something. I'm sure it isn't, it was just a sound/vibration I wasn't used to. I'll be curious if the4 cylinder does the same thing.
Sponsored