First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So if dealer "accidently" sells mine to someone else after its delivered I am pretty much screwed?
Sponsored

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wow.. pretty crazy. thankful I got my badlands in Janurary! Wonder how long this will last for and the impact it will have in dealer pricing and trade in value

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Money grubbing dealers preparing to add markup to existing orders in 5-4-3-2-1...
If they don't honor the price they quoted me they can have the next dozen of ppl in line bid it up I will pass.

DCBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT
So, the questions are:
  1. When will MY22 orders open, and
  2. What will be the differences and/or improvements from MY21?

Last edited:

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
I wonder if the no moonroof option is still available as it is not listed. Maybe it’s the moonroof shortage?
Toyota already did the same last year when I was considering a RAV4 Adventure. Suddenly their build & price only offered minimal options, when before the pandemic there were a ton of option packages available. The supply chain disruption is brutal.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I wonder if the no moonroof option is still available as it is not listed. Maybe it’s the moonroof shortage?
based on the wording, Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks models are available without the 18" rims and Big Bend/Outer Banks packages (aka moon roof options). Badlands production is halted all together after 4/15 ordering until the model year 22s start ordering. USUALLY the next model year release isn't too far off into summer. I have heard there may be a few benefits to the 2022 model with transmission changes and motor options along with possible new color options. ALSO a few other nuggets circulating in the Bronco design offices for possible futures.

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
I picked up my Badlands with Badlands package yesterday (ordered 1-12-21 and delivered 4-9-21) and my dealer told me they are no longer accepting orders as stated in this thread. I drove it 90 miles yesterday and could not be happier. If you can wait it out get your order in and hope for the best. Ask your dealer if they have allocation for a Sport. If they don't know what you are talking about or say no, run. I've rented a ton of cars and SUV's the last 24 months and the Bronco is definitely a winner.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Badlands production is halted all together after 4/15 ordering until the model year 22s start ordering.
I'm missing something there... is that ordering or both ordering and production that's suspended after 4/15? I was under impression that it's ordering part only, while existing orders live on until they are fulfilled.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
I'm missing something there... is that ordering or both ordering and production that's suspended after 4/15? I was under impression that it's ordering part only, while existing orders live on until they are fulfilled.
If you have been scheduled for production (Ie have a VIN) you’re fine. Unscheduled orders are being pushed back + no new orders after 4/15

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
I am not waiting till August or September. Dealer couldn't give me a scheduled build date for my order today so I went elsewhere and bought one that's already been shipped. Outer Banks with everything but the moonroof.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
So, the questions are:
  1. When will MY22 orders open, and
  2. What will be the differences and/or improvements from MY21?
That's where I'm at. Decided to hold fire for a 22 and have been looking for info on any differences. So far, crickets.
Model change is often in July.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have been scheduled for production (Ie have a VIN) you’re fine. Unscheduled orders are being pushed back + no new orders after 4/15
Hmm... ordered on 2/27 with no production date scheduled yet.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Take this for what you will .... is on one of the Facebook groups. But again, who really knows at this point

Ford Bronco Sport Ordering update: last day to order 2021 Badlands is 4/15 5964AFEA-A5D2-4552-8500-86C6481A0ABC
Well... crap. lol
Sponsored