13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Take this for what you will .... is on one of the Facebook groups. But again, who really knows at this point

Ford Bronco Sport Ordering update: last day to order 2021 Badlands is 4/15 5964AFEA-A5D2-4552-8500-86C6481A0ABC
Wow...August and September...that's going to cost a lot of orders. That's one of the reasons I went with the sport instead of full bronco. I didn't want to wait an extra year...man I hope this day went screw everything up. I have a "build date" May 17. I'm guessing I'm mostly good to go...but this isn't reassuring.
Sponsored

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Wow...August and September...that's going to cost a lot of orders. That's one of the reasons I went with the sport instead of full bronco. I didn't want to wait an extra year...man I hope this day went screw everything up. I have a "build date" May 17. I'm guessing I'm mostly good to go...but this isn't reassuring.
You are fine, you have a build date and VIN. That is my build week too.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
You are fine, you have a build date and VIN. That is my build week too.
I got a build date for week of 5/17, but I don't have any info on the VIN. Do I have to contact the dealer to get this?

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Take this for what you will .... is on one of the Facebook groups. But again, who really knows at this point

Ford Bronco Sport Ordering update: last day to order 2021 Badlands is 4/15 5964AFEA-A5D2-4552-8500-86C6481A0ABC
So if I ordered a BL+BL with trailer tow package on 2/22. No build date yet. Does this mean my build date won’t be before 8/2? How do I say....deal breaker.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I got a build date for week of 5/17, but I don't have any info on the VIN. Do I have to contact the dealer to get this?
Personally I never received any info from Ford, but my dealer has been on top of it. He supplied my Vin and build schedule "out of the blue" about a week after I had checked on financing and dealer offers. I commented on my expectations based on this forum and what most others were experiencing. I'd guess if you have a build date they have a VIN. That's apparently Ford's nod to putting your order on the schedule.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So if I ordered a BL+BL with trailer tow package on 2/22. No build date yet. Does this mean my build date won’t be before 8/2? How do I say....deal breaker.
I'd just follow up with your dealer. My take, if you already placed an order, and have badlands with badlands and tow you certainly ordered prior to 4/15. I'd agree that might be a deal and dealer breaker if I could theoretically order today or through the next four days and get one. I'd certainly be on the phone tomorrow looking into it.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Yea, if you have a build week then you have A VIN, I emailed my dealer for it and he sent it to me

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Stopped by another dealer about 40 miles from me, the only one that's got close to my special order configured First Edition around and put the deposit down. If my Badlands order doesn't get picked up this week then I'm gonna get that FE instead. It's a bit sooner than I needed but the way things are going I might not have any suitable Badlands option come May.

DCBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT
As someone who is keen on a BL+BL with the tow package and moonroof, this pretty much confirms I'll be waiting until MY22 to order; fingers crossed that SYNC 4 comes with.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Stopped by another dealer about 40 miles from me, the only one that's got close to my special order configured First Edition around and put the deposit down. If my Badlands order doesn't get picked up this week then I'm gonna get that FE instead. It's a bit sooner than I needed but the way things are going I might not have any suitable Badlands option come May.
this may seem pesimistic...a year from now that FE might be a good sale option to get what you want in an upgraded edition. Buddy of mine bought a first production challenger and put it away because he's the guy who could...he's had so many offers on it, but refuses to part with it. Just drives it four times a year on the sunniest of days and parks it. Collectors value stuff like that.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
this may seem pesimistic...a year from now that FE might be a good sale option to get what you want in an upgraded edition. Buddy of mine bought a first production challenger and put it away because he's the guy who could...he's had so many offers on it, but refuses to part with it. Just drives it four times a year on the sunniest of days and parks it. Collectors value stuff like that.
Good point. There might be some value in getting FE down the road. I do plan on driving the hack out of it so it's definitely not gonna be in the same collector's shape as your buddy's challenger. FE vs my loaded Badlands grand total is about $1700 apart, FE being more expansive. So there is that. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out past this Thursday.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Good point. There might be some value in getting FE down the road. I do plan on driving the hack out of it so it's definitely not gonna be in the same collector's shape as your buddy's challenger. FE vs my loaded Badlands grand total is about $1700 apart, FE being more expansive. So there is that. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out past this Thursday.
But if you take care of it, the FE will hold the best value I'm willing to guess. He bought a later edition 392 core to play in. If you enjoy the FE it's max value, that's what matters.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Talked to my sales guy earlier today and had confirmed the same. Matter of fact he said it applies to Outer Banks with OB package as well.
It does say Moonroof and Badlands package... The moonroof also goes in the OB package.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I really do not think the FE will be that hot as it isn't even fully loaded. They are charging more for decals and not even making the Co-Pilot Assist plus 2.0 even available like it is on the lower trim levels.
Sponsored