s-hendrix

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazdaspeed3
Damn glad I got my Badlands order in a couple weeks ago. Hopefully they have enough to fill the current orders.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Ughhhh glad I placed my order and got my production week email! I hope that means they can fill what’s already been ordered!

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Money grubbing dealers preparing to add markup to existing orders in 5-4-3-2-1...

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
Woah! Well, I'm super grateful for mine! We were able to pick up a mannequin yesterday and still have one on order with another dealer with a build date in early May... (After thinking we had one on order in Jan and getting delivered back in March, but the dealership got mixed up and it turned out to be a mannequin they couldn't sell... And then now we finally bought that one... It's a long story...)

I was feeling really bad about cancelling the order, but I'm betting the dealership with have zero issue selling the badlands I've got on order! Sounds like they won't be getting many more this year...

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Ordering update

Ford Bronco Sport Ordering update: last day to order 2021 Badlands is 4/15 1350548B-5732-425C-8F1F-25622EED10C9
Talked to my sales guy earlier today and had confirmed the same. Matter of fact he said it applies to Outer Banks with OB package as well.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Money grubbing dealers preparing to add markup to existing orders in 5-4-3-2-1...
They can sell them to someone else. So much for this quest, I suppose.

There may be replacement parts issues as well, especially since there are bugs getting worked per posts on this forum.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Talked to my sales guy earlier today and had confirmed the same. Matter of fact he said it applies to Outer Banks with OB package as well.
Yes the outer banks, big bend, and badlands package are all on hold after 4/15. As well as 18" rims. Badlands is on hold all together. Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks are all still available with other options. At least according to the OP.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Yeah, you're right. Somehow I missed that in that post.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I wonder if the no moonroof option is still available as it is not listed. Maybe it’s the moonroof shortage?
Sponsored