Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited)

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Hi

i ordered a 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (not Limited) 2 weeks ago at my local dealer.

I haven’t yet received any kind of communication from Ford to confirm the order yet my dealer says the order is in the order bank.

is this because they haven’t officially started scheduling 2023 models yet? Anyone else ordered one and received the order confirmation email from Ford.
Sponsored

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You should definitely get an email from Ford confirming your order. I received my confirmation email less than an hour after I placed my order.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
If your dealer miss typed your email or missed some other info, you may not ever get any email update.

I never did. No update email at all from ordered to delivery. Even I called A month after ordered to correct email address and have confirmed it with Ford directly.

so if you are curious to see the status, you will have to rely on your dealership or call Ford directly

Those Heritage edition looks great!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Hi

i ordered a 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (not Limited) 2 weeks ago at my local dealer.

I haven’t yet received any kind of communication from Ford to confirm the order yet my dealer says the order is in the order bank.

is this because they haven’t officially started scheduling 2023 models yet? Anyone else ordered one and received the order confirmation email from Ford.
I'd ask your dealer for an order number. My dealer sat on my order for at least a week before actually submitting it to Ford. Not sure why they did that.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I'd ask your dealer for an order number. My dealer sat on my order for at least a week before actually submitting it to Ford. Not sure why they did that.
If you look in the heritage limited thread you'll see that at least 2 or 3 more of us have not received emails from Ford either on the heritage edition. My dealer checked my email and said it was right. Someone in the thread ordered from Long McArthur and didn't get an email either. So I'm starting to wonder if it's just an issue with the heritage model. I did check with Ford directly and they have my order so I'm not sure what's going on really but you're not alone

Last edited:

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
My dealer absolutely insists it is in the order bank. Maybe it isn’t just me then?

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I am in the same boat. Maybe a confirmation came to my junk email and I missed it. But I ordered a Heritage Limited a couple days after it was announced. If it did not go through, I am not going to sweat it as I am liking my OB.

edit: it looks like I may not be getting my Heritage Limited. My dealer just called and said they were only allocated Heritage. So, I interpret that as they did not place my order.

Last edited:

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
We ordered a Bronco Sport Heritage Limited for my wife August 12th and we have not received an email from Ford yet either.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
For those of you in panic, simply check with your dealer. when I ordered my '21 badlands I didn't receive an email from Ford ever. He assured me it was how they manage customer communication. My name wasn't on the order and they received all updates, said it saves their customer a lot of junk email. He was on top of everything. Emailed when the order was accepted, scheduled for build, vin, built , shipped, and expected delivery. No issues fwiw. No email from Ford ever

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
If you look in the heritage limited thread you'll see that at least 2 or 3 more of us have not received emails from Ford either on the heritage edition. My dealer checked my email and said it was right. Someone in the thread ordered from Long McArthur and didn't get an email either. So I'm starting to wonder if it's just an issue with the heritage model. I did check with Ford directly and they have my order so I'm not sure what's going on really but you're not alone
Ding ding ding… I am the Long MacArthur order. I ordered a Heritage Edition on August 12th and even made a change a few days later. Never received an email either time. Most people know LM is an A+ dealership. They have the the DORAs from Ford, all the confirmations in the system, etc., but cannot explain why I didn’t receive an email either time. I think I heard last night that scheduling now begins on the 19th, not the 15th, so I’ll have to wait a few more days to see if my order gets picked up. Good luck to everyone, especially with the Limited Editions. I know LM has 7 on order and they said they will not get allocations for all 7 this year.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Ding ding ding… I am the Long MacArthur order. I ordered a Heritage Edition on August 12th and even made a change a few days later. Never received an email either time. Most people know LM is an A+ dealership. They have the the DORAs from Ford, all the confirmations in the system, etc., but cannot explain why I didn’t receive an email either time. I think I heard last night that scheduling now begins on the 19th, not the 15th, so I’ll have to wait a few more days to see if my order gets picked up. Good luck to everyone, especially with the Limited Editions. I know LM has 7 on order and they said they will not get allocations for all 7 this year.
Yep. Playing the waiting game now. Hoping my dealer gets allocation for my order

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yep. Playing the waiting game now. Hoping my dealer gets allocation for my order
Good luck; and I truly mean that. I have an order in for the regular Heritage Edition. The Limited was just getting a bit too up there in price; especially since we are planning on this being our daughters car. Yeah yeah, I know… but used cars are more than new.

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
My dealer absolutely insists it is in the order bank. Maybe it isn’t just me then?
Make them prove it. Step up and stop taking their crap. Demand an order number or order from someone else.
Sponsored