BDP

Heritage
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Hello all…just wondering what everyone’s experiences were for ordering parts from their dealer? Ordered the rubber floor coverings and cargo mat…seemingly not that exotic of items. It’s been a couple of weeks, nothing as of yet. Tempted to just get from Amazon, as there are shops there that have the OEM parts in stock that would arrive in a few days….
Sponsored

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Hello all…just wondering what everyone’s experiences were for ordering parts from their dealer? Ordered the rubber floor coverings and cargo mat…seemingly not that exotic of items. It’s been a couple of weeks, nothing as of yet. Tempted to just get from Amazon, as there are shops there that have the OEM parts in stock that would arrive in a few days….
Did you have to pre-pay? If not, I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting. I bought my cargo mat with my 2022 order. I bought my rubber floor coverings through Amazon’s Ford Store. I love them. Great price shipped to my door and no dealing with the dealership. Ordered on May 9, had them going in my Sport on May 15.

https://a.co/d/e97w573

Last edited:
OP
OP

BDP

Heritage
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you have to pre-pay? If not, I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting. I bought my cargo mat with my 2022 order. I bought my rubber floor coverings through Amazon’s Ford Store. I love them. Great price shipped to my door and no dealing with the dealership. Ordered on May 9, had them going in my Sport on May 15.

https://a.co/d/e97w573
Nope, no pre-pay.
Was wanting to use some points…

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Here Ford Pass points don’t go far as you would think. If you were thinking higher, sorry. 40,000 points =$200.00. I can tell you the Ford rubber floor coverings are holding up great, but personally, I wouldn’t wait for the dealer. I went and checked my order. 9-15 May not even a full six days, from order to literally in my Sport.

OP
OP

BDP

Heritage
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just as a follow up, I ordered from both Amazon and eBay, got everything…still haven’t heard a peep from the dealer😂
Kind of amazing, I had ordered something else previously for my wife’s old Flex…got it the next day.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Some dealers trade cars across the board with other dealers to make a vehicle sale. I wonder if the same is done for a part ordered?

I will search for a part on Google, then find the dealership that has it for the best price including shipping, then buy it that way.

Don't know if I could use my "points". I save those for when I have to have service done that I can't do.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Just as a follow up, I ordered from both Amazon and eBay, got everything…still haven’t heard a peep from the dealer😂
Kind of amazing, I had ordered something else previously for my wife’s old Flex…got it the next day.
I wouldn't count on them to call you when the parts are in. It SEEMS like that should be the case, but sometimes stuff falls through the cracks. I ordered accessories online and had them shipped to my local dealership. Waited a couple of weeks and heard nothing. I finally checked the order status online and found out they had been delivered. I called the local dealership and the parts guy said, "Yeah, they've been sitting here for a week or so. We didn't know who they belonged to."

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Dealers I’ve dealt with won’t order anything until it’s paid for.
Depends on your relationship with the dealer. I take a dozen donuts to them once in awhile.
Sponsored