Order Submitted

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
My understanding is there is no actual sales agreement until the vehicle exists (can't sell a vehicle with no VIN), so anything they sign that isn't attached to a real item is basically a handshake anyway. They said if I bring the order form in they'll have the sales manager sign it to give me peace of mind. I've bought a couple of vehicles from this dealership before, and they were fairly square with me in all the dealings.

4 months from yesterday would do fine. It's near(ish) my birthday and would be in time for the two camping trips I have planned for late summer. Did you get the VIN when the production date email? Moving up your date gives me hope that things are (maybe) a little better on their supply lines.
To be safe I would sign it and have manager sign it. Locks in the price from a legal standpoint.

We did when we got our production date I got my VIN, which means no more changes to the order. I hear the Window sticker link goes live usually the week before production. Then hope for no build issues. Aka missing chips. But I feel like the recent spurt of moved up orders, and the fact Ford has officially stopped all new orders on all 2022 Mavericks, Broncos, and Bronco Sports. Means they are tired of the bad PR and want to get the cars out for this model year at least.

I am not a Jeep guy but I heard Stellantis can get a custom Jeep from order to shipped with in a month. Which is amazing for them, but makes Ford look like hog poop when folks see how other American manufactures are doing it.
Sponsored

00Doc

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 XLT, Ordered 2022 Bronco Sport BB
I ordered Jan 31 and got confirmation same day, I still don't have a production date yet. Fingers crossed there will be an email this Thursday.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
My understanding is there is no actual sales agreement until the vehicle exists (can't sell a vehicle with no VIN), so anything they sign that isn't attached to a real item is basically a handshake anyway. They said if I bring the order form in they'll have the sales manager sign it to give me peace of mind. I've bought a couple of vehicles from this dealership before, and they were fairly square with me in all the dealings.

4 months from yesterday would do fine. It's near(ish) my birthday and would be in time for the two camping trips I have planned for late summer. Did you get the VIN when the production date email? Moving up your date gives me hope that things are (maybe) a little better on their supply lines.
The vin is provided when they schedule. It took a couple of weeks for mine to be scheduled after ordering. It could depend on what you ordered. Sounds like 360+ could cause further delays now.

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford has officially stopped all new orders on all 2022 Mavericks, Broncos, and Bronco Sports
Have they stopped BS orders too? Did I make it on the last possible day? I got my confirmation email right away, but it is so thin on data, not even an order number.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I ordered mine last month and got an email the same day. I did sign the order form, and my dealer told me msrp. My dealer seems pretty honest, and I doubt they would try a fast one on a firefighter especially since the guy I'm dealing with is a volunteer firefighter himself.

I believe there was even a discussion about them recieving the notice about price hikes from ford. So I doubt they would try and do a "market" adjustment on a custom order.

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey everyone,

I ordered mine Monday 3/7/2022. Just in time since Ford stopped taking orders on 3/8/2022 to get caught up. So the long, long wait begins. lol!

Our dealership was selling for $4000 over MSRP off the lot, I couldn't do it. Then the sales rep said we could order the Outer Banks for MSRP + $399 Doc fee. That I could do, so here I am! Waiting but enjoying this new community!

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Have they stopped BS orders too? Did I make it on the last possible day? I got my confirmation email right away, but it is so thin on data, not even an order number.
You good sir got your order in on the last possible day. They won't be opening up 2023 orders till late June.

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Providence I guess.

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
We ordered our Badlands Jan 20 and were emailed a build date the week of April 11, shortly followed by an update to April 18 on February 4. No updates since then.
Thatā€™s wild. I ordered Jan 4th and havenā€™t heard a peep since then. No vin, no date, nothing. Not sure if a Canada thing or what.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thatā€™s wild. I ordered Jan 4th and havenā€™t heard a peep since then. No vin, no date, nothing. Not sure if a Canada thing or what.
It might be. I ordered 11/6 & nothing yet. At this rate I told my dealer I might just be into a 23 instead lol.

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
After hemming and hawing for a year I placed my order today for a Bandlands. Now the waiting begins sprinkled with a dash of paranoia that the dealer will try to pull something when it comes in. Has anyone experienced dealers going rogue upon delivery? My dealership has a general $2k over MSPR advertised price on the 4 units in stock or en route, but they agreed to MSRP on my order. Here's hoping I'll have some nice pictures of my new ride somewhere in the vicinity of my birthday at the end of May.
I ordered my Badlands on 2/14/22 with premium pkg, tow pkg, 360+ and power moonroof. I received a confirmation email from Ford on the same day but haven't heard anything since. I have a signed sales agreement from sales manager and paid around $1k under MSRP using the X-Plan. I bought my F250 the same way and didn't have any issues. With all the parts delays it may be a 2023 by the time I get it, I hope not.

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im picking it up here soon and wire to wire it will have taken about 3.5mo.
I'm fine with 3.5 months. Any time by mid-August would be fine for me since my vacation time is after that.

OP
OP
thekingprawn

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealership is being really communicative, which is either reassuring or creepy. Odd thing the salesman just said concerning the wait for a build date was, "it's been taking a couple weeks to get approved and you approved instantly." I didn't know there was an approval process for submitting an order. Anyone have insight into the statement?

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
You good sir got your order in on the last possible day. They won't be opening up 2023 orders till late June.
I must have missed that announcement! Where did you hear/find that Ford was done taking orders on Bronco Sports?
Sponsored