On this episode of, "Is this noise normal?"...

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I can't trust that method. Not with the email they sent. Is Ford blowing smoke or what?

Ford Bronco Sport On this episode of, "Is this noise normal?"... IMG_20210604_144458
Sponsored

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
maybe the first one in the sticker is start date and the one on the website is the completion date
I don't know, man. I would consider the In Production date to be the start. I find it interesting my dealership didn't turn my pre-order into an actual ORDER till October when it was done in July. Anyway, that's the email that everyone that pre-ordered received.

Ford Bronco Sport On this episode of, "Is this noise normal?"... Screenshot_20210603-095238_Gallery

Last edited:
OP
OP
PTown_Bronco

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
That's interesting. Mine was built three days later on 03/22/21. I wonder if there was a batch of faulty transmissions during that period. Anyone else with the "BRRRRT" noise want to provide their build date?
Mine was built 3/17...

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
4/15/21. Doesn’t look like a special order I thought the dealer said it was.

Ford Bronco Sport On this episode of, "Is this noise normal?"... 826644FD-4D2A-4ADE-828E-7A68CD5152C1

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape SE FWD 1.5, 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4

Ford Bronco Sport On this episode of, "Is this noise normal?"... 826644FD-4D2A-4ADE-828E-7A68CD5152C1
Definitely not flagged as a special order, but as long as it’s rigged up as how you wanted then should be no issue?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Definitely not flagged as a special order, but as long as it’s rigged up as how you wanted then should be no issue?
Oh no not at all. The dealer said he ordered it for someone but the interior was different then the person liked, or something like that, or they found another one. Doesn’t matter to me because it’s mine now lol. It was 2 weeks ago on our first call that he was telling me about it so I don’t remember exactly. I love it.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Correct. Special orders will say it and the color also has something to do with it. Green stickers I believe are a flag to the salesmen that this vehicle is already spoken for. I believe my physical sticker also has my name on it. I don't have access to it this red hot second.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
The date in the box is original invoice date. It will not change and is generated with the original sticker prior to start of production. The date on bottom of sticker in the white border space updates along the build process and shipping/delivery status.

Reactions: Jrl

Kq100

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Our Badlands has the sound, built on 3/26

mothersuperior

Big Bend
First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm having the same issue with my new BS (big bend). A quick look shows the built date as 19 March. I go this week to have some dealer ordered accessories installed and will have the tech ride along to listen as well.

Nancy B

Big Bend
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Update: Taking my baby back in to the Service Dept next Saturday. They are going to remove the transmission and do some testing. That will take approximately a week. There is a strong possibility they'll be replacing it too. Which means I could be in the rental for a while...
But, it will all be worth it to have the Bronco in tip top running order!
Anyone else who's hearing the same noises... my advice is to not wait, get it in to get checked out!
Mine is in now and they are doing the same thing. Hopefully if enough of us do this now, they will issue the fix.

PetariJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Replacing the shift cable thing today. Let’s see if I get to transmission repair order after. Crossing fingers not—

21SWOHGrtBnd

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BS, 19 Fusion Hybrid, 06 CVP
My BB is going in on the 16th for the noises described in a lot of the posts on this thread. I asked to have someone ride with me. I’ll update when I have more info, I really like my BB so I’m hoping they can fix it.
Sponsored