pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I took delivery of my eruption green BS OBX on 12/31. The eruption green was the perfect choice for me. The color changes with some gold undertones in the sun to a dark green at dusk, and everything in between. I tried to get pictures that captured that. Please feel free to share your thoughts, pro or con on the green. And please share pictures of your EG BS when you take delivery or purchase!

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread tempImageK6rTQ
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread 9E5A98B1-36A9-45F3-B0D9-DDB2C6419B16_1_201_a
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread BF9656CB-5295-400B-9D7E-9D1DF5B4BC9C_1_201_a
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread tempImagebsvGnK
Sponsored

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Nice, thanks for sharing. It's a great color for the Sport especially with the black roof and trim. Between EG and the dark highland green on the Bullitt Mustangs, I think Ford makes the best greens in the business. Almost makes me wish I waited to order a 23 instead!

Iowan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
I took delivery of my eruption green BS OBX on 12/31. The eruption green was the perfect choice for me. The color changes with some gold undertones in the sun to a dark green at dusk, and everything in between. I tried to get pictures that captured that. Please feel free to share your thoughts, pro or con on the green. And please share pictures of your EG BS when you take delivery or purchase!

Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread 9E5A98B1-36A9-45F3-B0D9-DDB2C6419B16_1_201_a
Ford Bronco Sport Official ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Sport Thread BF9656CB-5295-400B-9D7E-9D1DF5B4BC9C_1_201_a
Mine is someplace between Mexico and Iowa now, thanks for the photos.

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport

Nice color, in the past year I've seen maybe 10-15 other Broncos Sports around Southern Florida. Not one green colored, kind of unique. Enjoy.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Wish you

Wish you the best with your new ride!

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Beautiful! Iā€™m glad that it wasnā€™t available for the ā€˜22 model year when I ordered because I wouldā€™ve had a tough choice between that and the Velocity Blue I got because I love blue and green although Iā€™m more of a blue person, but it still wouldā€™ve been a hard choice. Congratulations on the new BS!

I know when I was looking into the letter skins that Ford sells, they sell them in both colors and I had a tough decision between the two, but I went with letters the same color as my Sport because I felt the green letters wouldā€™ve clashed with the blue paint, but idk, maybe they wouldnā€™t have.

AGinDC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

Amazing!! Congrats!

My eruption green 2023 OBX BS has been sitting at a truck yard in Delaware for close to two weeks with an ā€œinactiveā€ status. Delivery estimate is Jan 6-12 so hoping it happens soon. Your pics made me all the more anxious to get mine!

OP
OP
pkmed

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beautiful! Iā€™m glad that it wasnā€™t available for the ā€˜22 model year when I ordered because I wouldā€™ve had a tough choice between that and the Velocity Blue I got because I love blue and green although Iā€™m more of a blue person, but it still wouldā€™ve been a hard choice. Congratulations on the new BS!

I know when I was looking into the letter skins that Ford sells, they sell them in both colors and I had a tough decision between the two, but I went with letters the same color as my Sport because I felt the green letters wouldā€™ve clashed with the blue paint, but idk, maybe they wouldnā€™t have.
The blue is really nice too! I actually really like all the color options. Another I was surprised about and hadn't considered was the hot pepper red, really nice!

OP
OP
pkmed

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Will look even better with some bronze wheels IMO. Iā€™m not a big fan of the machined face black wheels.

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Agreed. I find it looks way better on the Sport than the full-sized Bronco.
I find that all the colors look better on the Sport than the full-sized. I'm not sure why. I really do like all the colors that the Sport comes in. I don't look at any of them and think, "Ewwww."

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I find that all the colors look better on the Sport than the full-sized. I'm not sure why. I really do like all the colors that the Sport comes in. I don't look at any of them and think, "Ewwww."
I agree with this when the soft top is on the Bronco. With the top down or off, or the body colored roof, the Bronco looks a ton better. Not vs the BS, just better for the Bronco itself, to be clear.
Sponsored

Last edited: