loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m still in order limbo but it’s nice to see so much CO love! Can’t wait.
Same! Mine has been in Production limbo for a little while, but I can't wait until mine is actually mine!
Sponsored

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
I have a 2022 Outer Banks in Cyber Orange with a build date of 31 January. I missed the FE, didn’t want a BL, so I bet on Cyber Orange being available on OB for 2022.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Seeing these made me excited again for my incoming Cyber Orange BL. It's hard seeing so much Area 51 on here (which I also love). But Cyber Orange shall reign supreme.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Seeing these made me excited again for my incoming Cyber Orange BL. It's hard seeing so much Area 51 on here (which I also love). But Cyber Orange shall reign supreme.
Those type of pictures are why I decided to get that color on my badlands. Unfortunately the only in person example I have seen did not look that good. In fact it looked .. bad. That was just a week ago. I hope that the one I saw in the parking lot at work was a fluke of the light. I really want mine to look as good as the one in these photos. Should be finding out any day now.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Those type of pictures are why I decided to get that color on my badlands. Unfortunately the only in person example I have seen did not look that good. In fact it looked .. bad. That was just a week ago. I hope that the one I saw in the parking lot at work was a fluke of the light. I really want mine to look as good as the one in these photos. Should be finding out any day now.
I've seen cyber Orange twice in person, once on a BS and once on a full size Bronco. I think you will like it. I was instantly jealous (I currently have Area 51). Don't get me wrong, area 51 is awesome, but everyone has it and the orange just stands out that much more. That's why I ordered a 2022 in orange ?

Cyberpony

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco sport
It looks Amazing in person!
I took it straight home,and had to do some serious paint correction to it since it had been sitting on the lot since June.Once I had all the scratches and water spots off of it,I ceramic coated it,and it Glows!
Your gonna love it once it shows!

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Oh wow. These photos totally convinced me to call my dealer and change my order to Cyber Orange. Love it!!

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Just picked up my MY22 OB last night. I am glad I waited for this to be available on the OB. I have a Saber (more copper) '19 Ranger and wished I could have gotten that, but CO is just as cool.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you receive your vehicle, hows the color?

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Got an email from Ford on Monday night telling me our '22 Cyber Orange BL/PP has been built and should arrive between 2/12 and 2/16.

This will be my wife's vehicle, she is really looking forward to it. She misses my '21 BL but that had to go to make room for my big Bronco.

Reactions: MJE

woody

Badlands
First Name
curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
I have a 2022 Outer Banks in Cyber Orange with a build date of 31 January. I missed the FE, didn’t want a BL, so I bet on Cyber Orange being available on OB for 2022.
Just got my new cyber orange badlands in last Friday, it is really FLASHY, you wont be able to hide from anyone. First thing I noticed was engine cover missing, pointed it out to dealer, he had no clue there was supposed to be one there. Guess will get it later.
I really like it so far, love all the utility accessories and the premium package with tan/black leather interior. The B&O sound system rocks, no complaints there just be sure to set it up right and select surround sound.
Anyway, well worth the 4 month wait.

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Just got my new cyber orange badlands in last Friday, it is really FLASHY, you wont be able to hide from anyone. First thing I noticed was engine cover missing, pointed it out to dealer, he had no clue there was supposed to be one there. Guess will get it later.
I really like it so far, love all the utility accessories and the premium package with tan/black leather interior. The B&O sound system rocks, no complaints there just be sure to set it up right and select surround sound.
Anyway, well worth the 4 month wait.
Would love to see some pics when you get a chance!

thegadgetfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I love my cyber orange! I never even saw one irl until my order arrived on the lot. I was surprised at how pearly and nice the color was! Need to take take it on some trails and get proper photos.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread 0262A4FF-082D-420E-92BD-2E347C9D156C

Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread 6FF38299-F7CA-47C4-B391-2395329DCF31
Sponsored