Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel?

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
Just skimmed the thread, so if this a duplicate, my apologies.

I tried this out the other day (20-something and no gloves). I did not looke closely at teh buttons and assumed (yeah, I know...) the steering wheel worked like the wiper de-icer heater (active when rear window heater is on).

Drove 5 min and at a stop sign peered at the buttons and found it. Took about one minute to get toasty.
Sponsored

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wonder. How much would it cost to implement a heated steering wheel aftermarket? Hmmm...

crockermt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any one else with OCD that is driven crazy by the heated steering wheel being on the passenger side of the row instead of in the blank space between the driver's heated seat & - fan button!?!?! My head is going to pop, why did they do that!?!?! :angry:?‍♂
drives me nuts too, put the switch near the driver!!

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
It should really be included at that price. Even though I would probably not use it anyways. When it's cold I just sit on my hands and steer with my left knee. ?

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This button (circled in red) should be the one that turns on heated steering wheel. Do you not have it?

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1611066466509

This button should be the one that turns on heated steering wheel. Do you not have it?
Is dual heater control an option on the Sport? What package did I need to buy to get it? It’s not on my BL. 2022

jsus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hmm
Is dual heater control an option on the Sport? What package did I need to buy to get it? It’s not on my BL. 2022
2022 BS BL Premium Pkg includes DEATC.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1669734863955

Standard on OB.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1669734930735

Not available otherwise.

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
It is possible they installed the wrong center cluster. If heated wheel is on your window sticker and you don't have a button take it to the dealer and they will have to order a new HVAC cluster. Its warrantable

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
2022 BS BL Premium Pkg includes DEATC.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1669734863955

Standard on OB.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1669734930735

Not available otherwise.
Thanks, I remember now that package was full of stuff I did not want for the cost including the painted door handles. I like the black on cyber orange contrast.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Not positive, but I think the heated steering wheel button ended up there because this HVAC control was initially designed by Ford of Europe for the Kuga, where they usually think in Right Hand Drive.

Edit: The blank button is used for the electric windshield in other markets.
Sorry for being uneducated, but what is an electric windshield?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Here’s shot of B&P tool, mentioning it when you add the BB package to the BB trim.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? FA7242A0-E794-4E72-868E-DC30BB7A1508
Five bucks short of $1600.00 for a heated steering wheel? Gotta be awful cold, or numb hands to justify that package.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Thanks, I remember now that package was full of stuff I did not want for the cost including the painted door handles. I like the black on cyber orange contrast.
Sounds like a bill being passed in the Senate; full of other nonsense garbage.

OP
OP
MattH88

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Five bucks short of $1600.00 for a heated steering wheel? Gotta be awful cold, or numb hands to justify that package.
Heated steering wheel was just one component advertised as part of the the BB+BB that ran $1595. Ford messed up on their website.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Heated steering wheel was just one component advertised as part of the the BB+BB that ran $1595. Ford messed up on their website.
What evert happened with this? Did you let it go? Get a refund?

Sorry, and what is BB+BB? I know BB is Big Bend, but the others?
Sponsored