Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel?

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Sorry for multiple edits on this - I am trying to figure this out.

Last week I took delivery of my BB+BB. On the B&P tool, it says the steering wheel is heated. However, I don’t see any way to turn it on. I am hoping I am just blind and someone with BB+BB can show me how to turn it on...but I am thinking that I took delivery of a BB+BB without that feature (and still paid the $1595).

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 8596BC5A-557A-4DC5-B72F-C5BB8CBE14D6
Sponsored

Last edited:

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
This button (circled in red) should be the one that turns on heated steering wheel. Do you not have it?

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1611066466509

This button should be the one that turns on heated steering wheel. Do you not have it?

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I don't think the heated feature is available on BB. If you compare the models, you see it is N/A for Base & BB. You can get a leather wrapped one, but not heated. It looks like the B&P option is worded incorrectly. If you look at the details of the BB Package details, it doesn't say heated.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1611067870219
Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1611067903191

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
This button (circled in red) should be the one that turns on heated steering wheel. Do you not have it?

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1611066466509

This button should be the one that turns on heated steering wheel. Do you not have it?
Any one else with OCD that is driven crazy by the heated steering wheel being on the passenger side of the row instead of in the blank space between the driver's heated seat & - fan button!?!?! My head is going to pop, why did they do that!?!?! :angry:?‍♂

broncobuster2550

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something slow
Any one else with OCD that is driven crazy by the heated steering wheel being on the passenger side of the row instead of in the blank space between the driver's heated seat & - fan button!?!?! My head is going to pop, why did they do that!?!?! :angry:?‍♂
Not positive, but I think the heated steering wheel button ended up there because this HVAC control was initially designed by Ford of Europe for the Kuga, where they usually think in Right Hand Drive.

Edit: The blank button is used for the electric windshield in other markets.

Last edited:

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Not until you said something, thanks.

OP
OP
MattH88

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I don't think the heated feature is available on BB. If you compare the models, you see it is N/A for Base & BB. You can get a leather wrapped one, but not heated. It looks like the B&P option is worded incorrectly. If you look at the details of the BB Package details, it doesn't say heated.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1611067870219
Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? 1611067903191
Here’s shot of B&P tool, mentioning it when you add the BB package to the BB trim.

Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? FA7242A0-E794-4E72-868E-DC30BB7A1508

OP
OP
MattH88

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

I don’t! But it looks like you are a trim above BB since you have dual climate.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
I don’t! But it looks like you are a trim above BB since you have dual climate.
That's not mine. it's a stock photo. I don't own a Bronco yet. But it will be BL+BL when I do get one.
I should have paid more attn to your post. I always thought BB+BB does not get the heated steering wheel. So there seems to be some errors with Ford literature....

OP
OP
MattH88

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That's not mine. it's a stock photo. I don't own a Bronco yet. But it will be BL+BL when I do get one.
I should have paid more attn to your post. I always thought BB+BB does not get the heated steering wheel. So there seems to be some errors with Ford literature....
Appears that way....I love my BB, but I am not exactly happy at the moment.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Well at least it has a button. Our Explorer only can be turned on and off from the touchscreen.
Can you say where in the menu options it is? I have also getting a BB + BB so I am curious as well.

OP
OP
MattH88

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You could always keep a pair of these in your vehicle.
Ford Bronco Sport Need quick favor - Show me heated steering wheel? E06EE481-7AEF-40CB-A008-23A97F607566

Option 2 if you do have heated seats. Drive with one hand on the wheel and one hand on the seat. Alternate as needed
I *could*.....but I paid $1600 thinking I wouldn’t have to based on the B&P ??‍♂

Frustrating but oh well.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I *could*.....but I paid $1600 thinking I wouldn’t have to based on the B&P ??‍♂

Frustrating but oh well.
Is your steering wheel leather wrapped at least? I have a BB+BB on order. I’ll be making some calls if this is actually missing. I’m sold more on the heated bit than the leather so if it’s not included I’ll be upset

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Is your steering wheel leather wrapped at least? I have a BB+BB on order. I’ll be making some calls if this is actually missing. I’m sold more on the heated bit than the leather so if it’s not included I’ll be upset
Found photos of the center stack online from a local dealer with BB+BB in stock. Not heated. Heavily considering placing a new order for a higher trim. Heated steering wheel was a specific selling point for me when I added that package. ?
Sponsored