My production date says around 2/7 when should i expect my delivery. It’s said “In Production” for about a month and a half.

emily. m

First Edition
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc truck
My built date says around 2/7 and it’s been “in production” for about a month and a half. When should I expect my delivery?
Sponsored

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
My built date says around 2/7 and it’s been “in production” for about a month and a half. When should I expect my delivery?
Build date, as i understand, is when it is in the that week of a couple of hundred vehicles to start building in the factory putting them together.
Hoping no delay with supply of components- i would think 4 to 6 weeks from that production week that vehicle be delivered to dealership. And that is with no delays with trucking either from manufacturer (either train than truck or just truck). Incredibly complicated from order to delivery.
BS OB cyber orage 360 etc tow in St. Petersburg, FL ordered 12/21, prod 2/28 (my bd).

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
Build date, as i understand, is when it is in the that week of a couple of hundred vehicles to start building in the factory putting them together.
Hoping no delay with supply of components- i would think 4 to 6 weeks from that production week that vehicle be delivered to dealership. And that is with no delays with trucking either from manufacturer (either train than truck or just truck). Incredibly complicated from order to delivery.
BS OB cyber orage 360 etc tow in St. Petersburg, FL ordered 12/21, prod 2/28 (my bd).
oh that is just insulting lol: How TF did you get a build date 2/28 with a order date of 12/21? Ive been waiting since october!

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
oh that is just insulting lol: How TF did you get a build date 2/28 with a order date of 12/21? Ive been waiting since october!
Someone ordered 1/10 and got a production date for 2/21, if i remember correctly. It all depends on the type of BS, be it badlands, outer banks, etc. And oppositions, i.e. moonroof, paint color,etc.
Like i said, very complicated for them to schedule all custom orders. They may turn out, at least, 200 vehicles a week from one factory. And i think i have found out by looking at their monthly order, production, etc updates, there are a number of different locations for BS, Broncos, Mavericks etc. They make BS at two locations - Mexico and Michigan.
What i write is what i understand from reviewing Bronco forums. I am just a lady in waiting.. ?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Someone ordered 1/10 and got a production date for 2/21, if i remember correctly. It all depends on the type of BS, be it badlands, outer banks, etc. And oppositions, i.e. moonroof, paint color,etc.
Like i said, very complicated for them to schedule all custom orders. They may turn out, at least, 200 vehicles a week from one factory. And i think i have found out by looking at their monthly order, production, etc updates, there are a number of different locations for BS, Broncos, Mavericks etc. They make BS at two locations - Mexico and Michigan.
What i write is what i understand from reviewing Bronco forums. I am just a lady in waiting.. ?
The Bronco Sports are only made in Hermosillo Mexico. The full size Bronco’s are only made at MAP. (Michigan)

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
I've been in production since 1/10. I've called Ford and my dealer and they have no idea what the hold up is. Sad.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You remembered correctly…that was me :) Got an email last night that I’ve now been moved to 02/28, which I expected after seeing a bunch of 02/14 get moved to 02/21. Mine is an OB Cactus Grey with tow package, tech package. No moonroof, no 360+.
Sponsored