Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Ordered March 7th
On 3/31 given production date of May 30
On 4/14 date changed to 6/6
On 5/20 date changed to 6/13
On 6/8 date changed to 6/20
At 1:45 this morning production date changed to 6/27

This is absolutely ridiculous, people have lives, we need to be able to make plans, we need to be able to secure financing before the Fed jacks the interest rates up even more.

Bronco Sport-OBX-Area 51-Tech Package
Sponsored

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The economy is booming, everyone has a job, their savings accounts are full and no one has any debt!

It’s better than ever!

But seriously, I’m a little worried about my order. I have no idea when I’ll get it.

I understand your worry about interest rates.

Expect things to get much worse.

SpartyOn2007

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered March 7th
On 3/31 given production date of May 30
On 4/14 date changed to 6/6
On 5/20 date changed to 6/13
On 6/8 date changed to 6/20
At 1:45 this morning production date changed to 6/27

This is absolutely ridiculous, people have lives, we need to be able to make plans, we need to be able to secure financing before the Fed jacks the interest rates up even more.

Bronco Sport-OBX-Area 51-Tech Package
Yeah I understand the frustration.

I am empathetic to everyone going through similar situations, with things looking worse financially.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same deal. Ordered 3 days after you did. I don't even have a build date yet. I'm leaning on the trade-in value of my Big Bend, betting that I'll qualify for the same interest rate I have now, and my dealer is already hinting they're going to fight me on price protection. A beautiful recipe to not make out like a bandit like I'd originally anticipated back in March.

Fun wait. I'm totally not letting the worries infect my day to day. 😓

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Count your blessings, you could have no production date at all. I know it is frustrating with it moving around but you have to know there must be something going on at the factory that is causing these schedule changes. Ford is not doing this just to mess with your life.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same deal. Ordered 3 days after you did. I don't even have a build date yet. I'm leaning on the trade-in value of my Big Bend, betting that I'll qualify for the same interest rate I have now, and my dealer is already hinting they're going to fight me on price protection. A beautiful recipe to not make out like a bandit like I'd originally anticipated back in March.

Fun wait. I'm totally not letting the worries infect my day to day. 😓
Hate that you’re in a similar boat. When I ordered mine I was told they wouldn’t be accepting any more orders after 3/8. Have you received your official order confirmation email from Ford?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hate that you’re in a similar boat. When I ordered mine I was told they wouldn’t be accepting any more orders after 3/8. Have you received your official order confirmation email from Ford?
Yeah, got it while I was still sitting in the dealership. Had to argue with them this week because they forgot to add my grey roof even though I asked for it. Besides that, not a peep from Ford or my salesman. I've reached out to Ford Chat every so often just to make sure nothing has changed, and it's still just listed as "order recieved and awaiting scheduling."

I placed a $1000 non refundable deposit down at my dealership betting that the market would hold and everything would go smoothly. Now I'm just terrified. Really hope I get a build date soon to at least show my order is moving.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Yeah, got it while I was still sitting in the dealership. Had to argue with them this week because they forgot to add my grey roof even though I asked for it. Besides that, not a peep from Ford or my salesman. I've reached out to Ford Chat every so often just to make sure nothing has changed, and it's still just listed as "order recieved and awaiting scheduling."

I placed a $1000 non refundable deposit down at my dealership betting that the market would hold and everything would go smoothly. Now I'm just terrified. Really hope I get a build date soon to at least show my order is moving.
I would guess which Arizona Dealer you are referring to, but I think all but one require a deposit and add ADM's. If I was a betting man I would guess their initials are STF and I choose to go another route then them. Mine is in town and no one has seen it, hoping to pick it up on Saturday. I have seen a bunch of people getting dates pushed this week and that has to suck. As far as financing you have the choice of incentives at time of order or at time delivery so you should be "fine" as far as that goes. Good luck to you all

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would guess which Arizona Dealer you are referring to, but I think all but one require a deposit and add ADM's. If I was a betting man I would guess their initials are STF and I choose to go another route then them. Mine is in town and no one has seen it, hoping to pick it up on Saturday. I have seen a bunch of people getting dates pushed this week and that has to suck. As far as financing you have the choice of incentives at time of order or at time delivery so you should be "fine" as far as that goes. Good luck to you all
Incredibly, no, it isn't STF. Decided to take a leap and go through my incredibly small hometown dealer hoping for better customer service. Man, I should have just driven the 3 hours to Phoenix and gone through AutoNation. This has been so painful every step of the way and I'm dreading the day I've got to pick up and cause a fuss. Exhibit A:
Ford Bronco Sport Production Date changed AGAIN Screenshot_20220614-190609_Messages

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You definitely should have received a confirmation email from Ford within 24 hours of your order being placed. I received mine the same day.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You definitely should have received a confirmation email from Ford within 24 hours of your order being placed. I received mine the same day.
Cancel that, you said you received yours, my apologies

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Incredibly, no, it isn't STF. Decided to take a leap and go through my incredibly small hometown dealer hoping for better customer service. Man, I should have just driven the 3 hours to Phoenix and gone through AutoNation. This has been so painful every step of the way and I'm dreading the day I've got to pick up and cause a fuss. Exhibit A:
Ford Bronco Sport Production Date changed AGAIN Screenshot_20220614-190609_Messages
I have heard things about Autonation as well. We went with a West Side old school SUNny dealership. No deposit, no ADM's and will honor Z plan pricing, saved us about $8k over every other dealer in Phoenix.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My coworkers said they want to come watch me pick up my BS when it arrives because I'm a little incensed at the treatment I've received from my dealership. Almost every question I've asked has been answered with an easily verifiable lie.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
My coworkers said they want to come watch me pick up my BS when it arrives because I'm a little incensed at the treatment I've received from my dealership. Almost every question I've asked has been answered with an easily verifiable lie.
I think you should live stream it for all of us to enjoy.

rjs0962

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport-Badlands, BMW330i, Subaru Forester
Order confirmed 3/31/22 BL, Premium, 360°, trailer hitch, Moonroof. Nothing but crickets from FoMoCo since confirmation.
Sponsored