Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I show the in production mark but no date is there. This is my build week. So I am wondering if a date will populate soon or will it populate the same time it shows built?
Sponsored

Meister61

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Denali Hd, 2005 Jeep Rubicon,1946 Jeep Willys
Mine shows in production as well as of Jan 4th 2023. It also says your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. So all we can do is wait for it to show as built I guess.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I don't believe Build Week or Build Date shows on the trackers ahead of time. Usually Build Week gets sent in an email and usually changes a couple of times.

Usually when you get the In Production status your Build Date, the actual day within Build Week, is 7 days out from when it first changes to In Production.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
My In Production Date on the Tracker was also the date on my Window Sticker (12-9-2022). Not sure if everyone’s was like that too or not. My built date was 12-12-22.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I got the in production at the end of the week before the shutdown at the end of the month. I was given a build date of 01/02. When I checked with the dealer they and customer service said the 4th. So I wait argh.

Fordguyyt

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport 2012 Mustang GT
My BB was scheduled for the week of 12/19 and showed in production but no date as well, but I’m assuming that was due to the shutdown. Didn’t update till 1/3 and then updated to built that same day.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
My In Production Date on the Tracker was also the date on my Window Sticker (12-9-2022). Not sure if everyone’s was like that too or not. My built date was 12-12-22.
Well we'll well. Mine shows 01/05/2023 thanks.

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't believe Build Week or Build Date shows on the trackers ahead of time. Usually Build Week gets sent in an email and usually changes a couple of times.

Usually when you get the In Production status your Build Date, the actual day within Build Week, is 7 days out from when it first changes to In Production.
I believe mine was built exactly a week after going into "In Production" status. Now, if they will only get it to my dealer in NC!!!!

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Are you refering to the date at the bottom of the window sticker? That date changes daily to the current date. Is there another location?o_O

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Are you refering to the date at the bottom of the window sticker? That date changes daily to the current date. Is there another location?o_O
Yes and no. Every time you pull up your window sticker, you’ll see that date, the date you pull up the window sticker. The date I’m referring to is in the area where it is says “SPECIAL ORDER”, underneath the MSRP. There are some letters and numbers and then a date. Mine says 12 09 22.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Thats funny. My Date is when my window sticker became available. 12\20\2022. Maybe it's been built and shipped LMAO.
MY email build week was 01/02/2023. Customer service said actually 01/04/2023. My build must be in purgatory.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Thats funny. My Date is when my window sticker became available. 12\20\2022. Maybe it's been built and shipped LMAO.
MY email build week was 01/02/2023. Customer service said actually 01/04/2023. My build must be in purgatory.
We must be parked next to each other in purgatory. My sticker has the same date. Same build week in email. Customer service told me 01/05/23. Nothing on the tracker and my modules haven't turned on yet. I noticed a bunch of people on the Maverick page saying they had a build date the week before the Christmas shutdown but didn't actually get built until the last couple days. They must have been running behind and we got bumped. Hopefully this coming week at least. Called customer service yesterday and the gal couldn't see any production date showing.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I ended up with two window stickers; go figure. My first one said 11 28 22. The second I believe was the correct one. Mine was built on Dec 12 and then sat for over 3 weeks. It FINALLY shipped this week. Hallelujah. Last known location was Nogales, AZ.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
We must be parked next to each other in purgatory. My sticker has the same date. Same build week in email. Customer service told me 01/05/23. Nothing on the tracker and my modules haven't turned on yet. I noticed a bunch of people on the Maverick page saying they had a build date the week before the Christmas shutdown but didn't actually get built until the last couple days. They must have been running behind and we got bumped. Hopefully this coming week at least. Called customer service yesterday and the gal couldn't see any production date showing.
How do you find out about the modules?
Sponsored