sdavis7692

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Damn Ford did it to me for the 4th time with a revised build date! We just received another notification our build is being moved. The latest date was the week of July 4th and we just received notification today that the build date is being moved to July 25th!! 🤬 We ordered the Bronco Sport Badlands on November 26th!!! I was losing patience and now I’ve lost patience. Might just head a completely different direction at this point.
Sponsored

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Damn Ford did it to me for the 4th time with a revised build date! We just received another notification our build is being moved. The latest date was the week of July 4th and we just received notification today that the build date is being moved to July 25th!! 🤬 We ordered the Bronco Sport Badlands on November 26th!!! I was losing patience and now I’ve lost patience. Might just head a completely different direction at this point.
Yeah, its tough to have patience when you're eagerly awaiting your new toy.

Have you checked Ford's inventory tracker? You're in Alabama so only one state away from me but I see quite a few Badlands having "Just Arrived" or In transit.

Maybe one of them would work?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Wow, you’ll be in this longer than I will & I thought I waited an excessive amount. I wish you all the best in whatever direction you decide to go, but I’m sure the wait will be worth it in the end should you decide to stick it out.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hate to say it and everyone has their break point....it isn't much better with any other manufacturers. Lots all around me are bare as a bone. Good luck with whatever you decide. You might be lucky starting over.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I have the same build week, but no delay email yet. I'm sure I'll see it first thing in the morning now. 😓

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Most all vehicles are still in high demand and the Bronco / Bronco Sport still seems to be even higher demand than average. They're starting to get more vehicles out there. I used to go weeks without seeing another Bronco Sport driving. Now I regularly see at least one and one day we saw seven others!

I just took a drive out to a remote spot and there is a dealer that has 4 Bronco Sport and three big Broncos lined up on the lot. Might be time to hit the pavement and scour dealerships for one that is built and available, because they are being built. One year of waiting is exceptionally long but only you can decide if you need your exact order or something close to it is sufficient. I see new Badlands get listed on the forum Faceplace group too, usually with laughable dealer markups. Be prepared to deal with that little racket, and not just at Ford dealerships.

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
Not to brag but my Production date is 4th of July week too, BUT i HAVENT gotten an email as of today!!! 9 AM eastern time. I ordered march 23 2022, got an email same week with production scheduled for june 7,then 20, then 27, then july 4. I was order 1520 for that week.

BS BL, Tow package, premium package, silver paint, sunroof.

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it me or does it seem like the Badlands trim seems to be delayed the most?? Does anyone know what % of Bronco Sport are the Badlands trim??

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Ford struggles to get parts from suppliers due to never ending world wide global supply chain crisis. Otherwise we would not have any delays. Ford also prioritizes orders based on the dealer so the dealer you order from will affect when your vehicle gets built. Its not a first come first serve order.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Is it me or does it seem like the Badlands trim seems to be delayed the most?? Does anyone know what % of Bronco Sport are the Badlands trim??
For the 21MY, Badlands (including FE) made up approximately 20%. OB was 25%, BB was 50% and the Base made up 5%. I imagine the 22MY was pretty similar.

Vespesian

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford also prioritizes orders based on the dealer so the dealer you order from will affect when your vehicle gets built. Its not a first come first serve order.
No kidding...I ordered a fairly loaded BL (360+, premium, floor mats) end of March, got a build date 3 weeks later, and am now "in production" - a week early. My sales person told me she had 29 vehicles on order before me (!).

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
No kidding...I ordered a fairly loaded BL (360+, premium, floor mats) end of March, got a build date 3 weeks later, and am now "in production" - a week early. My sales person told me she had 29 vehicles on order before me (!).
Yup. Dealerships that sell get more allocations than smaller dealerships.

Small-town folk lose on that deal alone.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Your dealer is high priority for Ford due to volume and other metrics. So because of that yours gets built earlier then others. Low priority dealers orders get pushed to back of the line longer waits.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from the smaller of two dealerships in my county and still got scheduled 3 weeks after order, built a week early, and delivered 3.5 months after order. Dealership may have some bearing on it, but not total. Once you get constrained items you're playing the lottery to get scheduled regardless of what dealership you order through. If you have something they're only building 20% of and you have a low priority dealership, you are probably looking at the worst kind of wait.

OP
OP

sdavis7692

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the same build week, but no delay email yet. I'm sure I'll see it first thing in the morning now. 😓
Any update on your build date? I hope it’s still holding. My build is almost identical to yours with just a couple more options (roof rails and mud flaps). I think the moonroof seems to be the hold up for some reason.
Sponsored