ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Some considered me the A-hole for stating the truth. Find one local or move on unless you are willing to wait it out. I am and I was waiting. I'm in no rush. I am retired, I have an employee pricing plan that says there isn't another brand comparable. It will be fine, my bronco will arrive. It won't be sunburned. Ford will make it right. It's a car. Do what you need to do. All the brands do the same thing in one form or another.
Itā€™s not that easy to just find another one. Some of us have discounts which were given at order time and options that can no longer be ordered. Iā€™m not paying over sticker for a car with less options at this point, sorry. Itā€™s also unacceptable that orders are being fulfilled after march orders/June builds. They either have chips or they donā€™t. I was patient when nobody got their badlands because of the chip shortage but that patience is gone when people who ordered a month after me are getting their cars first. My issue is not with the customers getting theirs I mean Iā€™m glad some are, but Ford has not given an explanation either publicly or when customers are calling and asking about the delay.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Some considered me the A-hole for stating the truth. Find one local or move on unless you are willing to wait it out. I am and I was waiting. I'm in no rush. I am retired, I have an employee pricing plan that says there isn't another brand comparable. It will be fine, my bronco will arrive. It won't be sunburned. Ford will make it right. It's a car. Do what you need to do. All the brands do the same thing in one form or another.
Yeah sure we should all listen to you because your opinion is the only one that is valid. Maybe some day we can all be as smart as you. You should be proud of yourself signing up on this forum and telling us all what to do with your high almighty wisdom I am smarter then everyone else attitude. Why don't you take your own advice and "suck it up and move on".

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert Pissing on customers

Last edited:

Richard Johnson

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I canā€™t say Iā€™ve heard anything concrete ā˜¹
I was told those dates were ā€œworst caseā€ but now as we are getting closer with no updates Iā€™m worried those dates are just a pipe dream.
I had an April order with a 7/15 productiondate. Last week I got a 8/31 build date 18 day shipping, then a 9/3 ship date, 9/28 expected delivery. Before this it was Oct then 11/3 expected date.
i think Oct and November was just to give them time. They have 2022 orders coming up. They must finish 2021 first or lose the order chain.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yeah sure we should all listen to you because your opinion is the only one that is valid. Maybe some day we can all be as smart as you. You should be proud of yourself signing up on this forum and telling us all what to do with your high almighty wisdom I am smarter then everyone else attitude. Why don't you take your own advice and "suck it up and move on".

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert Pissing on customers
Dang there go my feelings.

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 5ncj7x

Last edited:

Rhatty24

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro SS, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Iā€™m also in Canada if you have your VIN you can check to see if it has all the chips/modules
Mine is missing the last one the RCM as well as shows the fuel line recall now ā˜¹

Hereā€™s the website:
https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do
my badlands order was placed 03/16/21 with the production date of 6/7/21 Ford tracker still has it checked off in that category Etis shows only the fuel leak recall with a eta of 11/3 I wonder if thatā€™s why mine is held up

OP
OP

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
my badlands order was placed 03/16/21 with the production date of 6/7/21 Ford tracker still has it checked off in that category Etis shows only the fuel leak recall with a eta of 11/3 I wonder if thatā€™s why mine is held up
If you check the PTI info itā€™s probably also missing the RCM chip.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
My local Ford dealer just got two in. Both white, both with one of the trim/options packages, donā€™t know what package but there is a cool upside down triangle emblem on each door. One was a special order for a lady who ordered way back. The other is ready for purchase, no price gouging, it wonā€™t last another day I betā€¦..
Just sayin,,,,

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
I've been sitting with a June build and no rcm installed but oddly enough no fuel line recall listed

Rhatty24

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro SS, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've been sitting with a June build and no rcm installed but oddly enough no fuel line recall listed
Keep me in the loop with yours let me know if you see any updatesā€¦ whatā€™s your eta mines 11/3

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Keep me in the loop with yours let me know if you see any updatesā€¦ whatā€™s your eta mines 11/3
I have the same 11/3 date.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
So has there been any confirmation that some of those Desert June builds have been completed and shipped?

DirtyLuke

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' BS BL, 18' Forester
Just throwing my hat into the pile. Badlands/Badlands. Cyber Orange. Steelies and Wildpeaks.
Ordered 3/13
In production 6/14
Estimated delivery 11/3
Sponsored