TnPapaw

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've had my Badlands for 5 weeks. The last week was all snow, ice, and slush, with temperatures plunging daily into single digits. It was new and had the Wildpeaks from the factory. It has gone through all of it with zero problems. I never even had to change into GOAT modes, I just left it in default drive mode. If you are familiar with East Tennessee, you know that we have plenty of hills and curvy roads. The BSBL cut through them like a knife through hot butter.

The snow is finally starting to melt, and I must say I am impressed. I have been very happy with performance around town and on the highway (in wet and dry conditions). I just didn't anticipate how well it would perform when the weather gets truly awful.

Keep up the good work, Ford! I think you have a winner here.

Ford Bronco Sport I've never had a vehicle this capable IMG_3688
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
đź‘Ť

It’s funny, people on a Rivian forum who have the quad motor trash-talk the dual motor with computer controlled clutch version. From experience I can say that the dual motor clutch version engages 4WD perfectly, just as my BS BL does. And now that more dual motor front/rear computer controlled clutch versions are getting off road they are reporting better handling than the quads. Ford scored with G.O.A.T.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Badlands with Wildpeaks here as well. 20 inches of snow over several days didn’t phase it a bit. I leave mine in normal mode as well. Tried slippery mode last year and didn’t care for the lack of throttle response.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I've had my Badlands for 5 weeks. The last week was all snow, ice, and slush, with temperatures plunging daily into single digits. It was new and had the Wildpeaks from the factory. It has gone through all of it with zero problems. I never even had to change into GOAT modes, I just left it in default drive mode. If you are familiar with East Tennessee, you know that we have plenty of hills and curvy roads. The BSBL cut through them like a knife through hot butter.

The snow is finally starting to melt, and I must say I am impressed. I have been very happy with performance around town and on the highway (in wet and dry conditions). I just didn't anticipate how well it would perform when the weather gets truly awful.

Keep up the good work, Ford! I think you have a winner here.

Ford Bronco Sport I've never had a vehicle this capable IMG_3688
We are so happy to hear that you are loving it Bill! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :)

westcoaster818

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Badlands with Wildpeaks here as well. 20 inches of snow over several days didn’t phase it a bit. I leave mine in normal mode as well. Tried slippery mode last year and didn’t care for the lack of throttle response.
The reason for lack of throttle response is so that there is less well spin.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr