How tightly sealed are the interiors... I've found a couple of bugs!

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I think it was last week, I got into my BS and there was a bug flying around. Fly, mosquito, can't remember, I didn't put my thought into it. I thought it was odd since it came from an opposite direction of my door.

Tonight, I get in, and there's a roach crawling on my seat! I've seen them on the exterior of my last car when parked at work, but never inside. I get to work during the heat of the day when I'm guessing they're hiding but leave at night.

I'm wondering if it found a way in? Either way, I'm parking in a different lot now. Last week it was berries from a tree all over the hood and the other parking spots are next to dirt/grass.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
It's the government! They are bugging your car. Don't say a word while you are in it!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I think it was last week, I got into my BS and there was a bug flying around. Fly, mosquito, can't remember, I didn't put my thought into it. I thought it was odd since it came from an opposite direction of my door.

Tonight, I get in, and there's a roach crawling on my seat! I've seen them on the exterior of my last car when parked at work, but never inside. I get to work during the heat of the day when I'm guessing they're hiding but leave at night.

I'm wondering if it found a way in? Either way, I'm parking in a different lot now. Last week it was berries from a tree all over the hood and the other parking spots are next to dirt/grass.
Interesting. I figured it was pretty tightly sealed, but it only takes a minute opening for a roach to find a way in. Can get in when you open the door, then scurry away without you seeing it at that moment, only to reappear later.
Buy a lizard. Keep it in the car. They eat bugs, but then have to poop and pee I guess.