Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
BRONCO SPORT BADLANDS TRAIL RIG CONCEPT

For adventurers looking to elevate their off-road trekking in a small, rugged 4x4, the Bronco Sport Trail Rig amps up the Badlands series model by adding 31-inch BFGoodrich™ Mud-Terrain T/A®KM3 tires, a one-inch lift kit, plus Ford Performance by RIGID LED off-road lights mounted to a front nudge bar. On top, a Yakima LockNLoad Platform roof rack and off-road gear mounts are designed to carry gear like a high-lift jack kit, Ford Performance recovery boards and jerry cans.

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS:
• Yakima LockNLoad Platform roof rack​
• Yakima LockNLoad recovery/off-road gear mounts​
• Yakima HD Bar crossbars​
• Yakima LockNLoad high-lift jack and axe holders​
• Ford Performance recovery boards, jerry cans.​

CONCEPT CUSTOM PARTS AND ADVENTURE GEAR SHOWN:
• 31-inch BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires (2.5 inches wider than stock)​
• Aftermarket one-inch lift kit​
• Front nudge bar​
• Ford Performance by RIGID LED off-road lights​
• Jerry can, high-lift jack and axe.​

LEASE INFO (ACCESSORIES):
• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.​

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept Bronco-Sport-Trail-Rig-Concept

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept ford-bronco-sport-trail-rig-101-1597269939

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept ford-bronco-sport-trail-rig-102-1597269942

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept ford-bronco-sport-trail-rig-103-1597269942

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept ford-bronco-sport-trail-rig-104-1597269938

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept Bronco_Day_07

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept 2021-Bronco-First-Ride-Along-Event-9

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept IMG_70531

VIDEO

Sponsored

Last edited:

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Also good pics of what the grey roof would look like IRL. Hmm....

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Wonder if the lift is required to fit the 31"s on it....

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Will the 31 inch tires and lift be offered from the factory. Almost like a mini Sasquatch Package?

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
This is what I was hoping for. Looks good. Hope it can maintain a solid mpg with the lift and bigger tires
My thoughts exactly! This is going to be the wife's daily, I would hate for the MPG or ride quality to be worse just cuz I want it to look fierce :crackup:

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Good to know it can take the lift and the wider tires!!! :D
So if i understand this correctly, the Trail Rig has an extra one-inch lift (since the BL already has a one-inch) plus 31 inch tires while the Off-Roadeo Support has the 31 inch tires on the existing one-inch lift. Is that correct?

Not being an off-roader (yet), do you have a preference? Just interested.

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
So if i understand this correctly, the Trail Rig has an extra one-inch lift (since the BL already has a one-inch) plus 31 inch tires while the Off-Roadeo Support has the 31 inch tires on the existing one-inch lift. Is that correct?

So after looking at each one carefully (each concept) it appears the 31"s fit without the lift. Per the description on the Patrol concept. It has the 31”s with no lift.
Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Badlands Trail Rig Concept 1597364776572

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
So anyone know the exact tire specs for the 31" ?

I know the largest offered stock is 235/65/17 which is a 29", correct? (Falken Wildpeaks).
Would be REALLY cool if 31" can be fitted without any mods, but we need the exact spec of those tires... Doesn't seem to be listed anywhere; just the diameter of 31"

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
So anyone know the exact tire specs for the 31" ?

I know the largest offered stock is 235/65/17 which is a 29", correct? (Falken Wildpeaks).
Would be REALLY cool if 31" can be fitted without any mods, but we need the exact spec of those tires... Doesn't seem to be listed anywhere; just the diameter of 31"
Sounds like it's an aftermarket 1" lift...

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
So after looking at each one carefully (each concept) it appears the 31"s fit without the lift. Per the description on the Patrol concept. It has the 31”s with no lift.
I was going by this. I hope that's correct... the description sure doesn't mention the lift.

erik1220

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Chrysler 300S, '89 Toyota MR2, '09 Altima
What size is the roof rack in this image? I see Yakima provides a few different sizes. Curious what the largest roof tray I could put on the Sport would be. Does anyone have roof dimensions?

Grove_LA

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150

I think the badlands sits higher than the other trims except the first edition but I don’t remember ever reading about a standard lift on any trim
Sponsored