Kayla

Big Bend
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So HIGHLY disappointed today after a quick jump at the rear window from a dog scratched into the door panel material. For this vehicle being so off-road capable, I’d assume it would’ve came with more capable interior...

Does anyone have any suggestions on removing the scratch?? It’s not your typical plastic (wish it was!) as the bottoms of most car doors but instead a plastic/ rubber like mix... any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Ford Bronco Sport Interior door panel easily scratches 52CDCB1B-0386-4E37-A5D1-70A5BEEDB854
Sponsored

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
The hard plastics in my Chevy scratched just as easily - it was just easier to hide since it was a hard plastic. My German Shepherd was not gentle lol

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So HIGHLY disappointed today after a quick jump at the rear window from a dog scratched into the door panel material. For this vehicle being so off-road capable, I’d assume it would’ve came with more capable interior...
Does anyone have any suggestions on removing the scratch?? It’s not your typical plastic (wish it was!) as the bottoms of most car doors but instead a plastic/ rubber like mix... any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Ford Bronco Sport Interior door panel easily scratches 52CDCB1B-0386-4E37-A5D1-70A5BEEDB854
Ah, no fun! Especially when it probably still smells new.

If you find an answer could you post it here for those of us who haven't yet gotten any battle scars?

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
Oh no! Don't feel too bad. Less than 24 hours of owning mine I put a scratch into the center console with the edge of my ski

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
My dog scratched my Bronc! It's Ford's fault !
LoL
Every car I've ever had got dog scratched. I'm a dog person.
Getting past the first scratch is a good thing. Now you can get it dirty and drive it like that all month.
Had mine exactly a month. 900 miles,
I've washed it once.

Online I saw these back seat dog hammocks, padded. Covers doors and all. $33
Google dog car seat cover, or car hammock, I think that's how I found it.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
This is a pretty solid idea for once the kids can reach outside the car seats.
Great idea. I think I'm going to order a pair. Thanks!

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've thought of various schemes including rear seat covers, cargo blankets with loops to drape them inside the cargo area...but what to do about the door panels...and viola! As I drive around with just me and my stuff 99.99% of the time, avoid the heartache of dinging everything with cargo! LOL...previous vehicles, people would step on my painted bumper, or ask me to haul manure! They'd always tell me "but it's JUST a TRUCK." >:-(

she

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru outback
I jut bought these for my dog who is a window surfer! Very simple but look like they will hold up.
what is the brand of the door protection you got?
Sponsored