I have a VIN number!

Raymo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got schedule for 1/4/21 :confused:

Does this mean I can’t make anymore changes?
Sponsored

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just got schedule for 1/4/21 :confused:

Does this mean I can’t make anymore changes?
I'm going to assume any changes will potentially push back your build date. I'm super nervous that my selected Alto Blue and Navy Pier are going to REALLY clash. Of COURSE videos would just be starting to surface showing both... and oh man, I think I'm in for a Smurf party.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
My dealer just called to let me know the build date on my FE Sport is 11/23 and he also gave me my VIN number. He expects delivery about 4 weeks later. Now I just hope the Navy Pier is decent....
My dealer called today with my Vin and build week of Dec. 7 for my FE.
@Bdub @Vann Gunter curious how many days after you've finalized your order did the dealership get back to you regarding your schedule date and VIN #?

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
@Bdub @Vann Gunter curious how many days after you've finalized your order did the dealership get back to you regarding your schedule date and VIN #?
It was a while because we did my order fairly early. I heard from my dealer today the my order had been moved up a week to the week of Nov. 30. I hope that is a good sign that things are going good.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
My dealer contacted me Aug 29th telling me he thought Ford would “pick up the order” the following week. I can’t pin it down any closer.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I just got an email from Ford saying mine will built the week of 12/14.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I reserved 7/14 and ordered 7/22. I got a big bend with big bend package in Area 51.
I reserved 7/14 and got an order confirmation from Ford for 7/21 and then in August I got another order confirmation but my date was changed to 8/21. Now when I go into my account it says in store order 8/21. Have sent an email to my dealer this morning. Called Ford Marketing and was told at this stage the dealer will know more than them ? Hoping he can shed some light on things for me. I thought they said the Sports would be out by the end of the year and I read an article where a Ford Exec. said they are on schedule with the Sports. Waiting sucks!!

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
Did any of you with VINs have the (late availability) Cargo Management System included in your order?

Last edited:

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
My dealer told me that they will have me come in once the VIN is issued and I can look over the build and make any changes. However, I have not seen anyone post they have done this?

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Did any of you with VINs have the (late availability) Cargo Management System included in your order?
Also very curious about this. I'm worried the Cargo Management System is delaying my order ?

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
Also very curious about this. I'm worried the Cargo Management System is delaying my order ?
The message below was posted on another thread last week, looks like they are scheduling vehicles with the cargo management system..so hopefully no big delays ?

My FE Sport that was scheduled today had the cargo management system on it.
Sponsored