Paluga

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport, 2001 F250 SuperDuty V10
Totally agree! Previously owned 2013 Escape SEL. Purchased a BS Sport Big Bend and it is Great. Currently getting 28 plus MPG with 500
miles in first 2 weeks. Smooth ride, AWD sticks to the road and Quiet.
2023 BS Big Bend.
I’m already at 800 miles I need to stop! This thing is weirdly addicting! Damn you Ford! Just kidding, but it IS addictive, I just want to jump in it and go anywhere!

OP
OP
Paluga

Paluga

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport, 2001 F250 SuperDuty V10
So glad to hear you're enjoying your Bronco!!! Time for more fun adventures!
You guys have RUINED me! I’ll never be able to drive another vehicle! This little thing is insanely fun! Where do I refill the magic pixie dust? I don’t want the fun to stop!

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just passed the one year mark with 27,000 miles with less than half of that being commuting the rest being lots of fun on and off road adventures. It really is a fun car to drive!:like:
Ford Bronco Sport I cannot stop driving this thing! How about you? 96B9B4E8-D01B-4866-BABB-90971924D650
Nice Ebike too.. which one is that?

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I picked up my Bronco Sport (Badlands) this past Saturday. It had 28 miles on it. As of this morning, it has 632. It is a blast to drive!
At 6'5", I have an incredible amount of headroom. It certainly has much more than my Toyota FJ Cruiser had!
I'm looking forward to many more miles in her.
Ford Bronco Sport I cannot stop driving this thing! How about you? IMG_2002
I'm on my second Badlands, (21 & 23) and I still feel that way L0L

RPYLE50

Outer Banks
First Name
Rowdy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I picked up my Bronco Sport (Badlands) this past Saturday. It had 28 miles on it. As of this morning, it has 632. It is a blast to drive!

At 6'5", I have an incredible amount of headroom. It certainly has much more than my Toyota FJ Cruiser had!

I'm looking forward to many more miles in her.

Ford Bronco Sport I cannot stop driving this thing! How about you? IMG_2002
Amen to that! I have an OBX, and that little SUV is a blast to drive! I have a friend who just bought a new Subaru Forrester. Both of us are car nerds, so we like to “test” drive each other’s rides. Although the Forrester was super nice inside, it still seemed too car like for me. He drove my Bronco and told me immediately, “Damn, this is super fun to drive! I should have looked at these before I bought the Subie!”

Anyways, these rides are great! Kudos to Ford for making such a fun SUV!

Wandering Pinto

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Welcome to the group! Keep on driving! I have had my Badlands 13 months, I have put 32,000 miles on , doing another 3,000 miles this week traveling to upstate New York for Thanksgiving. Enjoying it more every day.

Hobbit

Badlands
First Name
Bibby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford sport bronco
When I got mine this summer boy did I drive. Winter I am diving less but this is my first yr with a newer car and it’s a bit bigger then I am use to. I am not even 5’ ugh

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I have 1810 miles on my BS in 4.5 months including a 1400 round trip.
So, I really love it when I drive it. :p :)

Thelawgiver

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Guess I better catch up! I just turned 15K on my 2021 BL that I have had for 2.5 years. 6K of that has been two trips to Yellowstone/Gran Teton.

S Duncan

Outer Banks
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
They are! I’m curious now to drive the Bronco, the seats look really plush like for a long road trip. I might take one for a spin soon just for kicks but I haven’t had the sport but for a couple of weeks. I think I will have it for a while. Just wondering how comfortable it will be for long trips, going on one after the holidays and we decided to take the F-350, we have dogs, one small one 60 pounds. The 350 is a joy on the road!
Sponsored