Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
These are the extras with Badlands and 360+ Option. The rest of 360 items like bliss are standard on the Badlands.

Ford Co-Pilot360TM Assist+
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go, Lane Centering
• Evasive Steering Assist
• Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System with Pinch-to-Zoom Capability, SiriusXM
Traffic and Travel Link®
Speed Sign Recognition
Sponsored

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So my 2022 BS/BL Cyber orange ordered 9/28 has a build date of mid December for mid January delivery!
This is going to replace the 3/20/21 identical BL I ordered that was sitting in the desert for six months and finally showed up to the dealership. I’ll wait two months and get a one year newer model year. Same cost essentially.
my 2021 is going into dealer inventory check out zip code pa 19426 listed without a premium markup! Great buy if you need it now !

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
So my 2022 BS/BL Cyber orange ordered 9/28 has a build date of mid December for mid January delivery!
This is going to replace the 3/20/21 identical BL I ordered that was sitting in the desert for six months and finally showed up to the dealership. I’ll wait two months and get a one year newer model year. Same cost essentially.
my 2021 is going into dealer inventory check out zip code pa 19426 listed without a premium markup! Great buy if you need it now !
Awesome! Just know that those with order dates right when the banks opened and the first week in September are now getting pushed to mid December for their production week.

So a chance you might probably have to reset expectation for a 9/28 order to a build week the end of December if lucky, or January now.

And since the first three weeks of January 2022 are now only going to be Maverick builds at the Mexico plant and no BSs, any push beyond December will be a production week January 24th at the earliest. But then again you are used to waiting!

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Awesome! Just know that those with order dates right when the banks opened and the first week in September are now getting pushed to mid December for their production week.
So far my build week of 11/29 has not been changed. At first I was annoyed that I didn't get the first 2 weeks of builds, but if they decide not to push me back this week I might get one of the first ones instead. That would be nice. Much more probable that they simply will send an email any day now or they just forgot to send one already. Not read about anyone on the forum with 11/29 being bumped yet. Hooves crossed.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
You ever notice that most of us on the board are BL orders? What is it with the badlands that they just cant seem to build them on time? The suspension is different, bump stops, twin clutch electronic locking rear diff with 4x4 lock. Bet they just dont have the parts to build the BLs right now.

I wonder if Big Bends are being built right now?

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Has anyone who placed an order in September received an e mail from Ford to notify them their production schedule has been changed to a later date?

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

So a chance you might probably have to reset expectation for a 9/28 order to a build week the end of December if lucky, or January now.

And since the first three weeks of January 2022 are now only going to be Maverick builds at the Mexico plant and no BSs, any push beyond December will be a production week January 24th at the earliest. But then again you are used to waiting!
Where did you hear the plant will be building Mavericks only in the first 3 weeks of January?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
You ever notice that most of us on the board are BL orders? What is it with the badlands that they just cant seem to build them on time? The suspension is different, bump stops, twin clutch electronic locking rear diff with 4x4 lock. Bet they just dont have the parts to build the BLs right now.

I wonder if Big Bends are being built right now?
I’m guessing it’s because a larger percentage of 4x4 enthusiasts have Badlands either on order or already have them. That’s not saying anything is wrong with the other versions but if you look at the Bronco6g forum, it’s also more Badlands or higher trims or Squatched versions. I think a lot of others that are buying lower versions are just not on the forums. The Bronco6g forum is also much more active than this one.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well...I just got a call from the sales manager at the dealership where I placed my order and he informed me the production week has been scheduled for week of Dec. 13th....so this a push back by 1 week :confused: from the original notice I received from Ford shortly after I placed my order.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Where did you hear the plant will be building Mavericks only in the first 3 weeks of January?
I was told that by another user. It makes sense when nobody has gotten a build week for January before 1/24.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anyone who placed an order in September received an e mail from Ford to notify them their production schedule has been changed to a later date?
yes, I was scheduled 11/8, moved to 11/29. I got the email from Ford after my build week had already past, not prior to or during. Badlands, tow, 360, no premium or moonroof.

So far I have not heard of anyone that has had a 22 built yet. the entire queue is probably backing up as we speak. I am not expecting mine to actually be built 11/29.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
My order was 9/9 for an OB+Tech+360+moonroof. Production was supposed to 11/8 according to email dated 10/22. Silence from Ford since then. Last week my dealer said the date had changed 4 times and was 12/2 when I asked him for an update. I get that the schedule is fluid, but I think we all deserve to be informed about the changes.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My order was 9/9 for an OB+Tech+360+moonroof. Production was supposed to 11/8 according to email dated 10/22. Silence from Ford since then. Last week my dealer said the date had changed 4 times and was 12/2 when I asked him for an update. I get that the schedule is fluid, but I think we all deserve to be informed about the changes.
Agree. We should get update emails and not just one. It is crazy we have to call our dealer every week

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Yep I know but I believe I have a dec build date , I have vin number ???

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Yep I know but I believe I have a dec build date , I have vin number ???
Me too! I got my VIN back on 9.20. Slide twice now on dates into December. I am now hoping my date sticks!!!! ???
Sponsored