WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
Just received notice that my BS OB was shipped today. They are giving an ETA of July 9th-15h to my dealer in Maryland. Does it really take that long once shipped?
Looks like we have basically the same timeline. I received the shipped email for my BS OB on June 9 with an estimated delivery to my dealer in the Seattle area July 7-13. I have been on Ford Chat every other day since then, trying to get the railcar number or any other updated info. It has been sitting in Nogales for over a week, which is very frustrating! Have you received any updated info?
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Looks like we have basically the same timeline. I received the shipped email for my BS OB on June 9 with an estimated delivery to my dealer in the Seattle area July 7-13. I have been on Ford Chat every other day since then, trying to get the railcar number or any other updated info. It has been sitting in Nogales for over a week, which is very frustrating! Have you received any updated info?
If you get the railcar number you can track better. I think Ford chat only gets major events like transfer between rail carriers or dropped off at ramp. A safe estimate is 2 weeks from plant to Portland, then maybe 2 week for a truck for the final mile delivery. There's a lot of uncertainty on that last leg.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
If you get the railcar number you can track better. I think Ford chat only gets major events like transfer between rail carriers or dropped off at ramp. A safe estimate is 2 weeks from plant to Portland, then maybe 2 week for a truck for the final mile delivery. There's a lot of uncertainty on that last leg.
Here at my dealer it will be almost a week at the dealer for final prep, so you may figure that in.
Of course that could be part of your 2 weeks at the end.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Here at my dealer it will be almost a week at the dealer for final prep, so you may figure that in.
Of course that could be part of your 2 weeks at the end.
Most dealers say a couple of hours for final prep. Hopefully they aren't using it for test drives.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Most dealers say a couple of hours for final prep. Hopefully they aren't using it for test drives.
Mine shipped from Mexico to AZ 6-9 and arrived at the dealer on Thursday and won't be ready until Tuesday or Wednesday. I stalked the back lot as best as I could to see if I could see it Friday to no avail. I doubt this dealer does that but when we were looking to order he wouldn't let me drive a sold unit. Another dealer I went by they let me drive a Big Bend that had a sold sticker in the window. Only time will tell for sure

lhilditch

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford Expedition Platinum
My truck was in AZ on 6/9, then in Gateway, IL on 6/13 and as of 6/17 Gibson, IN. I was told by the dealership manager that the updating with Ford Chat could be days behind.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
I just received yet another date push back... this is the is 5th one!

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of July 4, 2022

Now I am starting to worry that I will not get this vehicle in time!? I need to make sure I get it before Oct. Are you sure I shouldn't be worried? Because the number of date push backs I keep getting seems like it is not gong to end.... :oops:

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
\]
UPDATE ON OURS: it came in and has been prepped and ready for delivery.
The only issue we have is the sales guy sent me a video and I noticed the roof color was black and not the requested carbonized grey. I looked over all my paperwork and feel I am pretty anal and an over analyzer and missed that it wasn't anywhere. There were the carbonized grey wheels and the only thing I can figure is why I didn't notice the lack of roof. They admitted the order guy may have missed it on the order when he put it in the system but nothing they can do other than order another one without price protection. I don't think it is a big deal as Alto Blue and black are pretty close to hot in the AZ sun, I just wanted the roof to match the rims and maybe be a bit less hot.
I just received yet another date push back... this is the is 5th one!

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of July 4, 2022

Now I am starting to worry that I will not get this vehicle in time!? I need to make sure I get it before Oct. Are you sure I shouldn't be worried? Because the number of date push backs I keep getting seems like it is not gong to end.... :oops:
I feel you are still good, about a month to build and 3-4 weeks to ship to the dealer. That puts you at the end of August or early September at the latest. What did you order? I am not sure I have seen the items or which model you ordered.

00Doc

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4 XLT, Ordered 2022 Bronco Sport BB
\]
UPDATE ON OURS: it came in and has been prepped and ready for delivery.
The only issue we have is the sales guy sent me a video and I noticed the roof color was black and not the requested carbonized grey. I looked over all my paperwork and feel I am pretty anal and an over analyzer and missed that it wasn't anywhere. There were the carbonized grey wheels and the only thing I can figure is why I didn't notice the lack of roof. They admitted the order guy may have missed it on the order when he put it in the system but nothing they can do other than order another one without price protection. I don't think it is a big deal as Alto Blue and black are pretty close to hot in the AZ sun, I just wanted the roof to match the rims and maybe be a bit less hot.
Have you thought about just having a carbonized gray color wrap done to the roof?

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Have you thought about just having a carbonized gray color wrap done to the roof?
That was the first convo the wife and I had, I will see what the cost will be today and make my final decision from there.

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have no room to keep teo cars owo cars once brobco sport arrives. I am dealing wiht a LOT of time-sens
I'm sure you probably talked to the dealership regarding ending your lease early. However, if you haven't I was told by multiple dealers that any dealership would buy my Subaru lease out early because used vehicles were worth so much. I basically brought it to Ford and with 6 months left on my lease, they paid off the lease and handed me a check for nearly $9K. At the same time a friend of mine turned her lease in at the end of her term and they gave her a check for $6K. Of course then they turn around and price it on their lot higher than when they were new.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
i am biased....that looks clean and sharp. Don't touch that roof...I think you'd regret it with as dark as the Alto Blue is. Beautiful bronco. Personal taste...a maize block M would really set it off :)

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
i am biased....that looks clean and sharp. Don't touch that roof...I think you'd regret it with as dark as the Alto Blue is. Beautiful bronco. Personal taste...a maize block M would really set it off :)
Sorry MIke, Go Bucks Beat that team up North!
Thank you for the compliment on the looks though.
I am very much leaning that way, I think I am going to try to convince them to order an engine cover, hood insulation and the under dash cover for the mess up.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
I'm sure you probably talked to the dealership regarding ending your lease early. However, if you haven't I was told by multiple dealers that any dealership would buy my Subaru lease out early because used vehicles were worth so much. I basically brought it to Ford and with 6 months left on my lease, they paid off the lease and handed me a check for nearly $9K. At the same time a friend of mine turned her lease in at the end of her term and they gave her a check for $6K. Of course then they turn around and price it on their lot higher than when they were new.
Interesting! Thanks so much for that info I will double check with the dealsership
Sponsored