tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
I just got a new update on 6/8 that said "Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 20, 2022."

The old prior update I got on 3/31 said "Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022".

It will be interesting to see how many times they push it back. I just hope it will NOT arrive in Oct because I will be out of the country for over an entire month then.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just got a new update on 6/8 that said "Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 20, 2022."

The old prior update I got on 3/31 said "Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022".

It will be interesting to see how many times they push it back. I just hope it will NOT arrive in Oct because I will be out of the country for over an entire month then.
If that is the case, just make sure your dealer is aware. they SHOULD hold the vehicle, particularly if you have a payment or deposit. Mine came in the day I had to move my son out of his dorms, the dealer parked it in an offsite garage and locked the keys in his desk until I could pick it up the next day. Doesn't hurt to ask and have a plan.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT

If it was an October delivery, I would assume that to be a 2023 not a 2022. If they build it in June you will more than likely see it early August.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If it was an October delivery, I would assume that to be a 2023 not a 2022. If they build it in June you will more than likely see it early August.
except this is a different world right now...your sentiment is accurate, reality in 'supply chain' BS is a different situation.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
except this is a different world right now...your sentiment is accurate, reality in 'supply chain' BS is a different situation.
yes different, 'cept ours was ordered in Jan. Built in May, shipped in June and will be delivered next week to the surface of the Sun which happens to be the same state Tropical lives in. So, while you are correct, I am using the TL of my current build to assume (yeah I said it) to base her timeframe on. But I will add, it won't be October

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
yes different, 'cept ours was ordered in Jan. Built in May, shipped in June and will be delivered next week to the surface of the Sun which happens to be the same state Tropical lives in. So, while you are correct, I am using the TL of my current build to assume (yeah I said it) to base her timeframe on. But I will add, it won't be October
I think her process was, if the build continues to push back, well...anything is possible. Being delivered in Oct is extreme, but there is a law involving Murphy who'd like a word with your thoughts.🤣
See:No Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (6/6)...anything is possible

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I think her process was, if the build continues to push back, well...anything is possible. Being delivered in Oct is extreme, but there is a law involving Murphy who'd like a word with your thoughts.🤣
See:No Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (6/6)...anything is possible
That scheduling report thing does not make sense to me. When we ordered ours, we were told 4-6 months and will come in right at 5 months, almost to the day. I am sure she was quoted the same time frame and with a couple of pushes will probably be closer to the 6 month window. But again I am basing my estimate on my current time frame, which if you take that and 10 dollar bill you may get a gallon of fuel so it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. BUT if I am correct I will look like Nostradamus, LOL.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That scheduling report thing does not make sense to me. When we ordered ours, we were told 4-6 months and will come in right at 5 months, almost to the day. I am sure she was quoted the same time frame and with a couple of pushes will probably be closer to the 6 month window. But again I am basing my estimate on my current time frame, which if you take that and 10 dollar bill you may get a gallon of fuel so it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. BUT if I am correct I will look like Nostradamus, LOL.
Yeah I am by no means actually disagreeing with you...just stating the possible.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dealership told me they can hold the vehicle for a few weeks if I happen to be out of the country when the Bronco Sport arrives. I didn't pay any deposit at all though. But IF some freakishly crazy delays happen and it is going to arrive while I am out of the country for a month... then I am going to try to see if I can someone pay to secure it... because I don't want to lose it!

I also don't want it sitting out baking to death in Arizona's super HOT sun 24/7 for weeks straight. I am doubtful that the vehicle will arrive in Oct... but weird crap happens to me all the time so I would not be surprised.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
The dealership told me they can hold the vehicle for a few weeks if I happen to be out of the country when the Bronco Sport arrives. I didn't pay any deposit at all though. But IF some freakishly crazy delays happen and it is going to arrive while I am out of the country for a month... then I am going to try to see if I can someone pay to secure it... because I don't want to lose it!

I also don't want it sitting out baking to death in Arizona's super HOT sun 24/7 for weeks straight. I am doubtful that the vehicle will arrive in Oct... but weird crap happens to me all the time so I would not be surprised.
It is only going to be around 115 this weekend, this is why we live here - you can't scoop heat.
I have lived in NW Iowa and have no desire to scoop snow anymore. LOL

Reactions: MJE

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled

Yes make sure you tell the dealership.. it's not really your until you pay... And one dealership down the road only gives people 8 days to pick it up before it available to others ..

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Latest update today:

"Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 27, 2022"

The date keeps getting pushed back...

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is only going to be around 115 this weekend, this is why we live here - you can't scoop heat.
I have lived in NW Iowa and have no desire to scoop snow anymore. LOL
I have always preferred and love COLD weather... and snow! The heat is unbearable in AZ unless I am in Sedona. I LOVE cold.... not Canada or Sweden cold... but SLC or Colorado cold. I cannot wait for the day when I can move to Colorado.... and hopefully with my bronco sport 🙈

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
Just received notice that my BS OB was shipped today. They are giving an ETA of July 9th-15h to my dealer in Maryland. Does it really take that long once shipped?
Looks like we have basically the same timeline. I received the shipped email for my BS OB on June 9 with an estimated delivery to my dealer in the Seattle area July 7-13. I have been on Ford Chat every other day since then, trying to get the railcar number or any other updated info. It has been sitting in Nogales for over a week, which is very frustrating! Have you received any updated info?
Sponsored