How to estimate actual delivery date?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I gladly drive in the snow. You are extremely fortunate to live where there is FOUR SEASONS and it snows. I'm stuck next to Phoenix... hell-hole on earth brutally scorching HOT where it literally bakes your insides when you go outside. Even in the winter it never really gets "cold". I miss living in states where it snows. I rather have never left Sweden!
Lol let's trade. I'm done with snow and fell in love with Tucson and Phoenix while competing there in college. I have family living there now.
I guess you have to do what you have to do, but it wouldn't cost anything or hurt to ask the bank for the payoff number (assuming residual is $26K...) Put offers out on Facebook marketplace or auto trader and see if someone bites. I had dealers offering. With low miles, you might find a buyer. It's no money out of your pocket...someone pays you at least what you owe, you apply that money to the lease/loan and pay the car off...you don't front the cash.
If it doesn't sell, you finish the lease and turn it in at close.
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I used to live where it snows. I LOVE cold weather (being warm and cozy in winter clothes) and always enjoyed snow in winter. I lived in sweden many years ago... it's depressing weather there... too much cold and darkness too many days in a year! Hope to move back to budapest, hungary one day.... but I'll take Colorado mountains or Washington or northern utah... I need to be where there are 4 seasons... I am in the wrong place right now LOL. Story of my life! I LOVE the desert... but my idea of a desert is flagstaff... at least it snows there haha.

I watched video on youtube of people living in coldest place on earth... made me feel like a sissy!

When I get my bronco spot I'm going to drive up to flagstaff with it šŸ˜ŗ
Oh wow youā€™ve lived in some really interesting places then! Budapest? Sweden? Cool! Places Iā€™ve never gotten to visitā€¦. I do hear ya on the wrong place story of my life, been much of my life too perhaps.

I have however been all through Arizona. ā¤ Flagstaff! And Phoenix. Awesome places to hang out. Really everywhere in the state is beautiful Iā€™d love to live there someday. The sun is really invigorating, but then I havenā€™t visited in the middle of summer either, late spring I think is about the latest Iā€™ve gone. Visiting there though again (I havenā€™t been for 15 years I bet) is a road trip plan once I have my Bronco Sport.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
Lol let's trade. I'm done with snow and fell in love with Tucson and Phoenix while competing there in college. I have family living there now.
I guess you have to do what you have to do, but it wouldn't cost anything or hurt to ask the bank for the payoff number (assuming residual is $26K...) Put offers out on Facebook marketplace or auto trader and see if someone bites. I had dealers offering. With low miles, you might find a buyer. It's no money out of your pocket...someone pays you at least what you owe, you apply that money to the lease/loan and pay the car off...you don't front the cash.
If it doesn't sell, you finish the lease and turn it in at close.

I have no room to keep teo cars owo cars once brobco sport arrives. I am dealing wiht a LOT of time-sens
Make sure you take that fun road out of Sedona
Which road is that? Are you referring to State Route 179? :sunglasses: I moved to AZ not that long ago so I'm not super familiar with it yet... all I know is that it is scorching hot like hell majority days of the year and I cannot wait to move!!! I am an outdoors person and you just cannot be outside majority of the year, it's awful. If it's cold outside simply put more clothes on.. if it's deadly SCORCHING hot 100+ degress often 110+ or 115+ degrees there is nothing can be done!! Miserable weather is to put it mildly.
sedona and flagstaff I give it a thumbs up... but pheonix and tucson is a NO. I feel sorry for my new bronco sport which will have to bake underneath the 120 degree arizona sun.

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have no room to keep teo cars owo cars once brobco sport arrives. I am dealing wiht a LOT of time-sens

Which road is that? Are you referring to State Route 179? :sunglasses: I moved to AZ not that long ago so I'm not super familiar with it yet... all I know is that it is scorching hot like hell majority days of the year and I cannot wait to move!!! I am an outdoors person and you just cannot be outside majority of the year, it's awful. If it's cold outside simply put more clothes on.. if it's deadly SCORCHING hot 100+ degress often 110+ or 115+ degrees there is nothing can be done!! Miserable weather is to put it mildly.
sedona and flagstaff I give it a thumbs up... but pheonix and tucson is a NO. I feel sorry for my new bronco sport which will have to bake underneath the 120 degree arizona sun.
I'd say you are looking at it wrong...yeah during the day it can be very hot if you aren't used to it, but..the mountains are quite a bit cooler and to that end, go out at dusk it's far cooler in the evening and night. Everyone has their own comforts I get it. I've lived in the mitten my entire life, I'm over blistering cold for months on end. My son is a college baseball player...I attended one game in shorts the entire season (I shovel snow in shorts....it's not my thermostat) I want to retire in AZ or NV

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd say you are looking at it wrong...yeah during the day it can be very hot if you aren't used to it, but..the mountains are quite a bit cooler and to that end, go out at dusk it's far cooler in the evening and night. Everyone has their own comforts I get it. I've lived in the mitten my entire life, I'm over blistering cold for months on end. My son is a college baseball player...I attended one game in shorts the entire season (I shovel snow in shorts....it's not my thermostat) I want to retire in AZ or NV
I just moved to AZ from Florida where lived for the past 25 years! I would have to HIGHLY disagree with you on the "getting used to it part!"... even if it is DRY heat vs humid (yes I will take dry heat any day over humid but they are both AWFUL). Even during the night it is scorhcing hot in Phoenix. It no longer cools down at night at all... it will still be in the 90+ degrees in the middle of the night! Because it is so unbearable hot during the day that it heats up the concrete which holds the heat like an OVEN. No longer interested in debating the weather... to each of their own! I simply do not belong where there it is HOT weather with no snow. It is 100% not for me.

EDIT: it ONLY cools down at night for maybe 3 months out of the entire year... otherwise it no longer has ability to cool down at night once the concrete is able to retain all that heat.

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just moved to AZ from Florida where lived for the past 25 years! I would have to HIGHLY disagree with you on the "getting used to it part!"... even if it is DRY heat vs humid (yes I will take dry heat any day over humid but they are both AWFUL). Even during the night it is scorhcing hot in Phoenix. It no longer cools down at night at all... it will still be in the 90+ degrees in the middle of the night! Because it is so unbearable hot during the day that it heats up the concrete which holds the heat like an OVEN. No longer interested in debating the weather... to each of their own! I simply do not belong where there it is HOT weather with no snow. It is 100% not for me.
Just a healthy discussion of differences. Yeah you jumped out of the kettle and into the fire. Head north east. Colorado may be a nice mix.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
More important than anyone's preference on humidity levels, how do I track my vehicle while it's in transit? lol

Everytime this thread gets refreshed I get my hopes up.

grrrr ... now I've done it to someone else.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a healthy discussion of differences. Yeah you jumped out of the kettle and into the fire. Head north east. Colorado may be a nice mix.
Yes! :thumbsup: I am planning on Colorado when I am finally able to chose place to live.... even flagstaff/sedona works.

Last edited:

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
More important than anyone's preference on humidity levels, how do I track my vehicle while it's in transit? lol

Everytime this thread gets refreshed I get my hopes up.

grrrr ... now I've done it to someone else.
I heard once you know it's shipped you need your railcar number... I'm waiting for shipped status...

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am also interested in living in NV... but up further north where it snows. I was in nevada/utah 2 years ago it was soooo beautiful up high in the mountains! I do not know if where I was snows or not... but NV is actually my FIRST choice (no income tax!).

That's me on the horse wearing pink (my buttocks was on fire by this point after riding for 8 hours). I'm used to riding English, not western! western saddle was like cement).... I hope to be in my bronco sport one day there.

It was the most beautiful place I ever been! šŸ¤žThis was in the month of September when I was there... I WISH I could remember the EXACT spot. But I did fly into las vegas... and from there rode on horseback up into the mountains 10,000 elevation... then on horeback ended up in Utah. If anyone can guess where the heck I was let me know! Cuz neither I nor the horse remembers!

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 1

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 369A0205

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01598

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01721

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01723

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01734

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01744

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01767

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01852-Edit

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's been marked as shipped since 5/11 and still no rail car number
Who did you contact for the rail car number... I'm Still trying to understand who owns the railcar .. like FerroMx is the railroad between the plant and the border...

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am also interested in living in NV... but up further north where it snows. I was in nevada/utah 2 years ago it was soooo beautiful up high in the mountains! I do not know if where I was snows or not... but NV is actually my FIRST choice (no income tax!). That's me on the horse... I hope to be in my bronco sport one day there. It was the most beautiful place I ever been! šŸ¤žThis was in the month of September when I was there... I WISH I could remember the EXACT spot.

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 1

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 369A0205

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01598

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01721

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01723

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01734

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01744

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSC01767
I always thought AZ was blessed with nature... But that whole 4 corners states are amazing

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah ha! Just found this pic... anyone know if it snows there? If so I am heading there with my bronco sport! LOL

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSCN0925.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 20190913_092936

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSCN0824.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 20190912_115838

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? TShEJvMsSrOIQ5MY9wQskQ

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? BweRyJZRRj2v71fIiGQixA

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? CiOUhIcLSnOf0Zl4vUcrfA

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? E5yc%oAXQneO+3wZjiQxqQ

Last edited:
OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I always thought AZ was blessed with nature... But that whole 4 corners states are amazing

That's what I thought too until I moved there last year in Feb. Phoenix is DEAD... it's all flat bare and dry... sedona and flagstaff is where all the beautifulnnature is and up high in the mountains in tucson etc. I have no place to hike or do ANYTHING where I live in scottsdale outdoors in nature. It's not like colorado where you can go on very short drive to go hiking in beautiful mountains in pretty much your backyard. At least where where I am in AZ that's for sure....of course I am NOT super familiar with AZ yet at all... but where I am in scottsdale I give a huge thumbs down if you are someone who loves nature and want to be outside in it surrounded by mountains.
Sponsored

Last edited: