tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
Ordered ours Nov 16th,said it was built March 2nd, was supposed to of been shipped and received by April 9th. Still waiting and no updates,
Interesting... hopefully it will arrive to you soon!
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered ours Nov 16th,said it was built March 2nd, was supposed to of been shipped and received by April 9th. Still waiting and no updates,
oof. that's not a good situation. I'd be checking with the dealer and have them pull a full visability. It's nearly June...unless you are in the remote north, that's beyond expectations

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I just got my estimate today

Great news! Your 2022 Bronco M Sport Badlands™ has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Briarwood Ford, Inc. is between July 3, 2022 and July 9, 2022.
I am beginning to wonder if ours will be on the same train, mine is still preparing to ship. June 13th-19th ETA at my AZ dealer.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
I am beginning to wonder if ours will be on the same train, mine is still preparing to ship. June 13th-19th ETA at my AZ dealer.
I like your ETA dates better... Those are more like what I was expecting before the big delay...

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I like your ETA dates better... Those are more like what I was expecting before the big delay...
Well Arizona to Michigan is a long way.
Ours has been built for a week now and still not shipped, now we are not in a hurry but the Ford algorithm's are more complicated than Twitter or FB. LOL

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ours has been built for a week now and still not shipped, now we are not in a hurry but the Ford algorithm's are more complicated than Twitter or FB. LOL
agree with the distance, but it hasn't been a shipping issue. Mine arrived nearly a month ahead of the 'target'...so they can spin it however they want, the truth is still a mystery.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I rode Amtrak once to Flagstaff from Ann Arbor Michigan... Yes it was a long way . But not 3-4 weeks .. I know passenger trains have priority... And after this upcoming forever again wait of weeks to get delivery.. I hope I never think 27 hours to Flagstaff via Amtrak is a long time.... ( Yes I went to backpack in the grand canyon for a week )

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
agree with the distance, but it hasn't been a shipping issue. Mine arrived nearly a month ahead of the 'target'...so they can spin it however they want, the truth is still a mystery.
What was the last info you got?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine is built (as of late last night) and awaiting shipping along with several others. No built email yet with an ETA. The info could be on the VVR, but I've been unsuccessful at getting any information off that from my obstinate dealership.

lhilditch

Outer Banks
First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford Expedition Platinum
Just received notice that my BS OB was shipped today. They are giving an ETA of July 9th-15h to my dealer in Maryland. Does it really take that long once shipped?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just received notice that my BS OB was shipped today. They are giving an ETA of July 9th-15h to my dealer in Maryland. Does it really take that long once shipped?
Yes.. trains move slow... And then track transfer to dealership

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It also has to go through customs
Sponsored