ctothejdot

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
I've placed my order for a Bronco, but not received a date yet. Wondering what y'all have going on with your orders/vehicles.
Sponsored

Shmack It

Badlands
First Name
Shmack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ottawa-based here. Just put in my order for a Badlands with the Badlands package and a cargo management system. Anticipted arrival in about 3 months, probably a bit more. Will look just like this one:

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 20210129_150109

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? 20210129_150206

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I ordered mine last November and it was built mid December. Since then it has supposedly stuck at the border. Ford is telling me they have no idea when it will get across. Supposed to have been delivered almost three weeks ago.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I ordered mine last November and it was built mid December. Since then it has supposedly stuck at the border. Ford is telling me they have no idea when it will get across. Supposed to have been delivered almost three weeks ago.
Which dealer in the Peg

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Fellow Canuck here...ordered mine mid-January and dealer still doesn't even have any kind of a confirmation back from Ford! Of course, I apparently went and picked the most rare colour and a slew of options, so I'm no doubt at the back of the supply chain bus!! Probably 4-6 months before I see mine: Alto Blue Badlands with BL package, 360 and trailer hitch.

OP
OP

ctothejdot

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
I got confirmation that mine got bumped from a mid-March build date to an end of Feb build date, apparently takes 4-5 weeks from the build date to get it to the customer, so says the dealer. I ordered a BL with BL and tow/hitch as well.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I went with Vickar Ford. I have no issues with the dealer. The hold up seems to be Ford. Who did you buy from?
Vickar as well. Did they let you know when the build date was or did you follow up with them. I've only been a month so don't know if i should harass them..lol

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Vickar as well. Did they let you know when the build date was or did you follow up with them. I've only been a month so don't know if i should harass them..lol
yes they gave me the build date and the ship date. I followed up with them when it did not arrive at the expected time. Now I’m back to waiting.

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape SE FWD 1.5, 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Show us the pics!!! ?

Just browsing around but also wanted to check in from Mississauga, Ontario.

Currently happy with our ‘17 Escape and ‘19 Ranger, but I’ll keep watching the progression of these as they check all the right buttons. By the time I might be ready to get rid of the Escape maybe we will have hybrid versions of these which could be,... interesting.

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I've placed my order for a Bronco, but not received a date yet. Wondering what y'all have going on with your orders/vehicles.
Good morning from Northern Ontario. Placed my order for an OB + OB pckg, Co-Pilot 360+, towing Pckg, Floor Liners and cargo mat, mudflaps. Order was placed 1st week in March at my local Ford Dealer on “Priority Status”, no news on progress in the building process yet! Waiting not so patiently lol!

OP
OP

ctothejdot

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Mine went into build on the 29th of March. I'm told I should have it by April 26 at the latest. Fingers crossed!

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Good morning from Northern Ontario. Placed my order for an OB + OB pckg, Co-Pilot 360+, towing Pckg, Floor Liners and cargo mat, mudflaps. Order was placed 1st week in March at my local Ford Dealer on “Priority Status”, no news on progress in the building process yet! Waiting not so patiently lol!
I ordered the exact same on Jan 9 except mudflaps........supposed to be built mid April and then 3-4 weeks to get here. I didn't get priority status though it was 19 code. Not holding my breath but would be nice to have in May sometime.

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I ordered the exact same on Jan 9 except mudflaps........supposed to be built mid April and then 3-4 weeks to get here. I didn't get priority status though it was 19 code. Not holding my breath but would be nice to have in May sometime.
I ordered mine in Iconic Silver, what colour did you order?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reklussloth Texas 34
dreamwrx Bronco Sport General Topics 13