Betsy

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Congrats! Did you purchase any of the extended warranties or ffmp?
Congrats! Did you purchase any of the extended warranties or ffmp?
Thanks. We bumped up the warranty to 5 yrs/100,000 KM comprehensive, but no maintenance plan.

We did have them change the tires out to slightly larger Yokohama Geolandar A/T's along with mud flaps and the upgraded floor mats.

Loving it so far
Sponsored

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
good day to all just picked up my badlands last week and absolutely love it this is my second 2.0 eco boost this has more than enough power and good mileage if you can stop from having fun in the sports mode i will give it a 8 since no vehicle is without faults also i have engine cover although my salesman did say some bs models they received did not
Oakville, Ontario. I’ve had my 21 BL since February 2021.

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Okanagan here (Mable Lake BC). Taking delivery of Area 51 Badlands tomorrow. Custom wheels ordered as factory "upgraded" wheels for 1050.00 are butt ugly imo.

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? Screenshot_20220422-183459

Ford Bronco Sport Heyo - any fellow Canadians here? Screenshot_20220424-194718

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered a Badlands with 360+premium (hot pepper red) on Feb 12th. It is scheduled to be built in the next couple of weeks. My brother works for Ford and I finally received a pin# from him so I get an additional discount - it all helps during these crazy times. I'm from Abbotsford, BC.

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I ordered a Badlands with 360+premium (hot pepper red) on Feb 12th. It is scheduled to be built in the next couple of weeks. My brother works for Ford and I finally received a pin# from him so I get an additional discount - it all helps during these crazy times. I'm from Abbotsford, BC.
Mabel Lake BC here. ( 70 kms from Vernon)

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I just checked and its scheduled this coming week and I have my window sticker :)

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi, my first post. I custom ordered my Outerbanks with moonroof and other bells and whistles, through a dealership in Kamloops BC. Paid my deposit Mon March 7. At the time, they said it would be 6-8 months, particularly as I wanted the moonroof and I was fine with that. However on Ford.ca, my order tracking shows "Order Confirmed" April 8 and now "In Production" June 3. I actually don't want it before Sept 1 due to being away with work!! They confirmed they'll store it until I am back. The salesman's estimate was that it will come in on July 20. We will see!!

Reactions: MJE

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hi, my first post. I custom ordered my Outerbanks with moonroof and other bells and whistles, through a dealership in Kamloops BC. Paid my deposit Mon March 7. At the time, they said it would be 6-8 months, particularly as I wanted the moonroof and I was fine with that. However on Ford.ca, my order tracking shows "Order Confirmed" April 8 and now "In Production" June 3. I actually don't want it before Sept 1 due to being away with work!! They confirmed they'll store it until I am back. The salesman's estimate was that it will come in on July 20. We will see!!
It can sit "in production" for months. It might not but it can. My original full size sat in production for 8 months.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reklussloth Texas 34
dreamwrx Bronco Sport General Topics 13