ChrisAyyy3

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport
I (5'5" 180 lb) have had my BB for a week with power seats and have yet to find a comfortable position. Don't know if the gas pedal is too far off to the right or what, but it's just my right leg where it's resting on the edge of the seat that's causing issues. It goes away when braking when I'm moving my foot more to the middle or if I'm in cruise. I personally struggle to find decent comfort in Herman Millers, Steelcases, etc., so maybe it's a me thing.
Sponsored

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
OP
OP
AltoBlue Broncie

AltoBlue Broncie

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Sport
I think this would be a good option if you're going on a road trip and spending hours driving. The look of the straps would drive me bonkers for every day commuting though.
I was worried about the straps too. They make the same type of thing with a wider center piece instead.

Aubreyewing21

Base
First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I'm 5'10" and I have found the seats to be rather uncomfortable. Just got the '22 BBS two weeks ago and still trying to get the position right. I just added fake leather seat covers last week but minimal improvement. I love my BS but there's this little nagging voice that keeps saying "this sucks"!!!

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey Ya'll - It's a little bit of an expense, but I needed heated seats installed for MN winters, so had custom seats made (cost w/heat > $1800), but they added a narrow sliver of cushion which my husband agrees is more comfy. You can see a little of the difference in these pics...
Katzkin Auto Leather seats. https://katzkin.com/

Ford Bronco Sport Help with Seats New back seats Bronco Sport

Ford Bronco Sport Help with Seats New Front Seats Bronco Sport

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2022
I'm 5'10 short legs and my back is killing me 2 moths trying to find a comfortable position, i have to choose to have pain on my neck lowe back or legs i love my BL but this is driving me crazy never had this issue in my BMW

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I'm 5'10 short legs and my back is killing me 2 moths trying to find a comfortable position, i have to choose to have pain on my neck lowe back or legs i love my BL but this is driving me crazy never had this issue in my BMW
I think your best option is to find a local automotive upholstery shop and discuss your issue with their expert. They may have some suggestions on changes to seat padding that might help you.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I think your best option is to find a local automotive upholstery shop and discuss your issue with their expert. They may have some suggestions on changes to seat padding that might help you.
This was going to be my route too if I couldnā€™t solve seat issues for me. They should I would think know how to deal with ā€˜modernā€™ seats with heaters & airbags & such especially if they can do the katskin seat covers & Iā€™d not have thought of adding seat heaters.

I found I had to play around with the settings a lot. Aging at 6ā€™ 225lb (not enough of it muscleā€¦) I found I had to set the seat lower than I might otherwise with such vast headroom and give it more lumbar. Yesterdayā€™s longer drive convinced me I probably have it dialed in well enough to get used to it. But Iā€™m also quite aware that Iā€™ll really have to pay attention to seat comfort, and probably up my budget, for my next vehicle. Whatever that may be whenever that may be.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Problem is the seats are made like a papasan. Too rounded and too short. Thereā€™s no bolster support. You go around a turn and the whole seat compresses pushing you into the center console or the door. Iā€™m 5ā€™8ā€ and the only seat Iā€™ve sat on thatā€™s shorter was a bicycle.
Ford Bronco Sport Help with Seats E9456381-3984-43B6-8503-532CCC2BAF7F

Reactions: MJE

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
The outerbanks leather seat seemed to feel ok or so I thought. But frankly I cant remeber what seats it had. On the Badlands i drove with cloth seats didn't feel good. The seat bottom seems to have to much pressure on the back of my thighs. There is no adjustment to make it feel right. I'm concerned if this seat is a deal breaker. I am going to have to go back and play some more at the dealer. What is this F150 kit I saw somewhere on here?

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
The outerbanks leather seat seemed to feel ok or so I thought. But frankly I cant remeber what seats it had. On the Badlands i drove with cloth seats didn't feel good. The seat bottom seems to have to much pressure on the back of my thighs. There is no adjustment to make it feel right. I'm concerned if this seat is a deal breaker. I am going to have to go back and play some more at the dealer. What is this F150 kit I saw somewhere on here?
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/solution-for-drivers-seat-cushion-angle-seat-jacker.5221/

@dakman also added these

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Still very happy with seating position now compared to the way it came.

TXBronco1313

Big Bend
First Name
Emile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Hey Mike,

I'm 6' 2" 150 Pounds. My legs are longer than an average person so I know exactly what you're talking about. Unfortunately it just took me some getting used to. Otherwise, there isn't really much you can do. Try backing the seat up all the way and adjust the steepness. That's what i did to mine. You'll def get used to it though, don't let that keep you from being excited about having a Bronco Sport!
Sponsored