Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I was just pointing out I'm not the first member to call @Bucko a troll. Where there is smoke...
Unless I missed something @Bucko was not mentioned (much less identified as a troll) at the post you linked to; it was a general comment about the way some people respond to negative comments about the Bronco Sport.

I really think you need to stick to facts here and avoid personal attacks--they aren't helpful.

OP
OP

Hitman11

Big Bend
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Unless I missed something @Bucko was not mentioned (much less identified as a troll) at the post you linked to; it was a general comment about the way some people respond to negative comments about the Bronco Sport.

I really think you need to stick to facts here and avoid personal attacks--they aren't helpful.
The context of the conversation implies he felt like he was being called a troll...see the reply here...

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/well-thats-it-weve-had-it-with-ford-and-this-bronco-sport.11043/post-192509

And as far as personal attacks, @jkeaton called me an @$$ just a few posts back. But since you're probably buddies with him, you're probably cool with that one.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/help-bb-model-uncomfortable-daily-driving-suspension.11369/post-193049

Either way, let's move on. I'm not retired yet so I need to get to work. Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I tried... but appears you are indeed a troll. The fact you said you're cool with my blocking you after one exchange should have tipped me off, you must be used to being blocked.

"noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
1. a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post."

Since when does ONE item equal quite a few items? I don't like the uncomfortable ride due to the choppiness, i.e., ONE thing. The seat adjustment is in attempt to improve the ride comfort due to the choppiness.

Again, thanks for NOT contributing to the original question in the post and instead try and call me out for either not test driving or wondering if I even like the vehicle. I assume thats what you are trying to get at with your troll questions. Right?

I'll state again, I would not have bought the BS if I didn't like it. Making a 30k+ investment without knowing what you're buying doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Have you ever purchased an absolutely perfect vehicle where you had zero things that you didn't wish were even slightly better ?

PS, of all the members posting on this thread, you are the only one that hasn't offered any advice regarding my question. All you have done is try and call me out or question whether I test drove or even like my vehicle. Those aren't helping answer my question or contributing in a positive manner to a brand new member of this forum. This is my first ever post and thread.

"A well-constructed troll will provoke irate or confused responses from flamers and newbies"

I appreciate you identifying yourself so early on. #troll.
Look at what I bolded in your response in post #25...

The choppy ride of the BS isn't to my liking but that doesn't mean I didn't test drive or realize what I was buying. On the contrary, I purchased knowing full well I was planning to modify and upgrade as I do almost all my vehicles. The suspension is just where I will probably start because I don't personally think the BS is very comfortable for daily driving for my liking. The seat is very uncomfortable and the choppiness bothers me.

I'm counting 5 items you do not like or are unhappy with.

So for asking you what you liked about your BS purchase makes me a troll once again? By your posted definition: a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post. ", I'd think not; I was only asking what you liked about it to purchase it with all that you pointed out as being an issue with you. I'd think I speak for most here that with that many items that you mention, a person might consider a different vehicle choice. A lot of money to spend on a vehicle that will need changes to make it satisfactory for you.

Just asking, that's all. When you post on a forum, you'd have to expect others such as myself questioning your thoughts.

Last edited:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Look at what I bolded in your response in post #25...I'm counting 5 items you do not like or are unhappy with.
Yes you bolded 5 but look again these all relate to just the one issue

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Before I test drove the BS, I knew the ride would be rough due to its size. Fortunately, my area is full of new areas and roads. When I took a trip to NJ last year where the roads are rough and old, it was choppy. Probably would bother me if the roads in SC were like my home state of NJ.
I've read articles that stated the Badland suspension is even worse.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Yes you bolded 5 but look again these all relate to just the one issue
You bring up a good point, and one could say that the entire vehicle is the issue with that many points of interest being a cause to the rough ride characteristics.

I hope the best for Hitman11. He deserves to be happy with his purchase. I will not question his items that he wants to change anymore.

Last edited:

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But since you're probably buddies with him, you're probably cool with that one.
Assumptions are almost as bad as personal attacks. Stick to the facts please. I don't agree with anyone posting personal attacks, but I generally only call out those who I think might be helped by suggesting they do otherwise. @jkeaton is beyond my help... :crackup:

Black Rob

Heritage
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
The context of the conversation implies he felt like he was being called a troll...see the reply here...

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/well-thats-it-weve-had-it-with-ford-and-this-bronco-sport.11043/post-192509

And as far as personal attacks, @jkeaton called me an @$$ just a few posts back. But since you're probably buddies with him, you're probably cool with that one.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/help-bb-model-uncomfortable-daily-driving-suspension.11369/post-193049

Either way, let's move on. I'm not retired yet so I need to get to work. Enjoy your day.
I’ve had them both on ignore for a while. Too many distasteful comments…

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The nice thing about freedom of speech is well the freedom. There is no freedom of consequence however.

Canada too… “The Canadian Charter or Rights and Freedoms is the equivalent to our (USA) Bill of Rights. Both guarantee the right to freedom of speech and the press, peaceably assemble, travel, due process, privacy, an attorney and speedy trial in criminal cases, and trial by jury in certain cases.”

BLUEOVALRACER

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Before I test drove the BS, I knew the ride would be rough due to its size. Fortunately, my area is full of new areas and roads. When I took a trip to NJ last year where the roads are rough and old, it was choppy. Probably would bother me if the roads in SC were like my home state of NJ.
I don't think the ride is that bad for the short wheelbase IMO.What i'm disliking is the rattles in the dash up by the windshield since the day i bought it.It might be getting worse and when i go in for the first oil change i'll let them know about it.I thought it was the vents up by the windshield but now i'm not sure.But maybe if the ride was better the rattles wouldn't be as bad. :) :)

OP
OP

Hitman11

Big Bend
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I don't think the ride is that bad for the short wheelbase IMO.What i'm disliking is the rattles in the dash up by the windshield since the day i bought it.It might be getting worse and when i go in for the first oil change i'll let them know about it.I thought it was the vents up by the windshield but now i'm not sure.But maybe if the ride was better the rattles wouldn't be as bad. :) :)
Yes, I've noticed that as well

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's not my experience. I traded an EcoBoost Mustang for the Badlands; the Badlands' ride quality is as good or better than the Mustang. This is one of those subjective observations.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.