First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello all!

SiriusXM is offering FordPass Rewards Members an opportunity to redeem Points towards a new or existing SiriusXM subscription. Check the Offers and Promotions Page to check offer eligibility and program details. The entertainment keeps coming, because you can also get a free Pandora trial, just for being a FordPass Rewards Member and SiriusXM subscriber.

Ford Bronco Sport Great SiriusXM offers through FordPass® Rewards thumbnail
Sponsored

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Not a good deal after the first year. Better deal with a phone call to Sirius and haggle. Also, never give Sirius your credit card because of list price autorenewals. I pay by check.

Activate a new SiriusXM Platinum subscription plan and pay $8.25 per month for your first 12 months, plus get free activation (a $15 savings). Fees and taxes apply. A credit card is required on this offer. Your subscription plan will renew every month thereafter, and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method with SiriusXM at then-current rates (currently $23.99 per month)

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Hello all!

SiriusXM is offering FordPass Rewards Members an opportunity to redeem Points towards a new or existing SiriusXM subscription. Check the Offers and Promotions Page to check offer eligibility and program details. The entertainment keeps coming, because you can also get a free Pandora trial, just for being a FordPass Rewards Member and SiriusXM subscriber.

Are you serious?

How about you send out an update to fix the known SYNC issues that we all have had for MONTHS!

Maybe then I could use the Sirius XM that I have already paid for.

Unreal Ford. 🙄

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm not much a radio listener anyway. See no need to pay for Sirius when I have my Pandora playlists with Apple Car Play. All these monthly subscriptions add up in a time that we are getting gouged every time we turn around.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...and get ready for a hour long phone call to try to cancel your membership after the offer expires! Never again!
When you don't give them your credit card, it's much easier to cancel and you don't get auto-renewal at the full price.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
...and get ready for a hour long phone call to try to cancel your membership after the offer expires! Never again!
Already had that conversation and it was short. Told them I refuse to help pay Howard Stern's 5 mil/year salary. She said, "Ok thank you have a nice day." Membership canceled.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello all!

I pay $5 a month for Sirius. Requires calling once a year at renewal time and refuse to pay any more than that. It's been the same routine for years.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, this thread is flying like a lead zeppelin.

(with slight apology to Keith Moon)
You're showing your age and now mine.:)