Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I’ve never seen anyone post about it here or any other forum. They have a 30-day return though so you could try it and send it back if it doesn’t work. Seems expensive just to have the camera on at increased speeds.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I found this a bit confusing …

------DO NOT ORDER THIS IF YOU HAVE THE 360 SYSTEM------

Are they saying a 360 degree camera or the copilot 360 system that we have. I assumed the former but you know what they say about assuming.

But my real question is, what’s the benefit (especially for that price tag)? I mean, if you’re going over 15, you’re looking ahead out the window and not at that small camera, I would think.

edit: and I agree 100% with @Jmuns in next post

Last edited:

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I found this a bit confusing …

------DO NOT ORDER THIS IF YOU HAVE THE 360 SYSTEM------

Are they saying a 360 degree camera or the copilot 360 system that we have. I assumed the former but you know what they say about assuming.

But my real question is, what’s the benefit (especially for that price tag)? I mean, if you’re going over 15, you’re looking ahead out the window and not at that small camera, I would think.
This is exactly why it disables itself. They don't want someone trying to drive watching the camera and not the road. It's meant as a tool for off-roading but used in every day life as a parking tool lol.

I read it as 360 cameras.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I wish there was a way to have both cameras record to an SD card while driving, instead of having a dashcam.