FordPass Rewards Points

SoCalStig

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Fusion
Good morning everyone. I picked up my Badlands a few weeks ago, and am going over the FordPass rewards points documentation. It says that to earn the 42,000 points. The modem on the vehicle must be activated and remain on for 6 months. Hope that this doesn't come across as a stupid question, but is there any way that I will get charged for the modem being on? I would like to collect the points to buy either the spash guards or the floor covers, but don't want to get charged in other ways. What is the benefit of having the modem activated?
Thank you!
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Good morning everyone. I picked up my Badlands a few weeks ago, and am going over the FordPass rewards points documentation. It says that to earn the 42,000 points. The modem on the vehicle must be activated and remain on for 6 months. Hope that this doesn't come across as a stupid question, but is there any way that I will get charged for the modem being on? I would like to collect the points to buy either the spash guards or the floor covers, but don't want to get charged in other ways. What is the benefit of having the modem activated?
Thank you!
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/what-functions-on-the-bronco-sport-require-the-wifi-hotspot.5521/post-94502

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Thank you!
Dont worry about being charged.. once you enter vin into ford pass app to add your car the points should pop up in about a week or less ..

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If you do not have your points within two weeks, check with dealership. Mine was good at checking into it and activating that day.

As for the splash guards or floor covers, I have and like both of them and think the OEM is the way to go on both. But, if you must have only one, I’d say the floor mats are a must.

Also, remind the dealer that it is 15% off all accessories. (In fact, this is true more often than not, so I just always say it.)

Enjoy the ride!

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Also, remind the dealer that it is 15% off all accessories. (In fact, this is true more often than not, so I just always say it.)

Enjoy the ride!
... I didn't know that.. Man I want my points to show up. I've talked to my sales guy, he said there was nothing for him to do, just to make sure my fordpass was activated and the vehicle added, which it has been.. Fordpass app says to call them if they haven't showed up after 30 days. I tried the 'missing points' thing but it says no match found for my vehicle on the sale date.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
... I didn't know that.. Man I want my points to show up. I've talked to my sales guy, …
Yeah, almost every time I go the Ford Accessories site it says 15% off up to $1000. But, and this is true, they do not tell the parts departments. So, any and everything you get a part or something done, check this yourself. I have saved hundreds and hundreds of dollars doing this.

My sales guy called for me for the points. He explained he could get it done because he knows the system. It worked for me and I hope you get yours soon.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Yeah, almost every time I go the Ford Accessories site it says 15% off up to $1000. But, and this is true, they do not tell the parts departments. So, any and everything you get a part or something done, check this yourself. I have saved hundreds and hundreds of dollars doing this.

My sales guy called for me for the points. He explained he could get it done because he knows the system. It worked for me and I hope you get yours soon.
Ah, well I did order some stuff off the parts page. But that 15% off was only one time use for me. I used it on the vent shades, hood protector, and splash guards.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Rcv's points from Ford
Apply Passpoint$$$ towards missing engine cover.
lol same thing I thought

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
2 Weeks. Still waiting on the 'receives points' part.

Sales guy said he didn't need to do anything.. Is that true or did he need to do something? I've activated fordpass.
Sponsored