Redeeming Fordpass Rewards Points

JVteam

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have 84k Fordpass rewards points. Does anyone know the process for redeeming them for accessories?
Sponsored

fdes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have 84k Fordpass rewards points. Does anyone know the process for redeeming them for accessories?
I ordered my accessories from my local ford parts department, then had to pay in the service department. They had to open a service job, transfer my accessories to it, then was able to apply my fordpass points.

OP
OP
JVteam

JVteam

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered my accessories from my local ford parts department, then had to pay in the service department. They had to open a service job, transfer my accessories to it, then was able to apply my fordpass points.
gross

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Value = 420.00 nice

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
I called the parts department and ordered the parts over the phone. When I went in to pick them up they asked me for the email address associated with the FordPass account, and were able to process it right at the parts counter.
Sponsored