Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Announced by Ford to dealers:

Effective January 30, 2023, members will be able to redeem Points online at accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com, providing another avenue for Points redemption and increased accessory sales.​
Members must be logged into the site to earn and/or redeem rewards Points. Members that are currently registered in FordPass Rewards and/or Lincoln Access Rewards will now have the opportunity to use Points toward a discount on accessories both in the dealership and by logging into accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com.
For members that choose pick-up and or installation at their Ford Dealer/Lincoln Retailer, FordPass Rewards/Lincoln Access Rewards will only cover accessories and installation, not taxes, shipping or fees.​
Sponsored

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
I was supposed to get points for the purchase of my Bronco Sport, but they aren't showing up yet. Is it normal for it to take a while? I believe the app said it can take 30 days, and it's only been a week.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I was supposed to get points for the purchase of my Bronco Sport, but they aren't showing up yet. Is it normal for it to take a while? I believe the app said it can take 30 days, and it's only been a week.
Yes. My points did not show up for a couple of weeks.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I didn't even know you "couldn't" redeem your points online. I figured that was the whole reason for the points system to begin with.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Good news! I have 150,000 points burning a hole in my Ford Pass App :crackup: and another 42,000 coming from my new full size Bronco Wildtrak :like:

Billy Goat

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
It took over a month for rewards to show up when I bought my Bronco Sport Outer Banks

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I always assumed, I thought logically, that these Ford points were meant to drive customer traffic in service and accessories to the dealerships. Now I guess I can dump my points on an accessory or two on-line for home delivery.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
I think it depends on the dealer and Ford - I picked up my new full size Bronco on Saturday and yesterday the 42,000 points showed in my FP account

S2800

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Announced by Ford to dealers:

Effective January 30, 2023, members will be able to redeem Points online at accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com, providing another avenue for Points redemption and increased accessory sales.​
Members must be logged into the site to earn and/or redeem rewards Points. Members that are currently registered in FordPass Rewards and/or Lincoln Access Rewards will now have the opportunity to use Points toward a discount on accessories both in the dealership and by logging into accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com.
For members that choose pick-up and or installation at their Ford Dealer/Lincoln Retailer, FordPass Rewards/Lincoln Access Rewards will only cover accessories and installation, not taxes, shipping or fees.​
Will try this tomorrow and see what happens

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Most do not know it most likely is better to purchase parts through discounted online Ford stores that offer a significant discount over purchasing for points at your local Ford dealership or for points at “https://parts.ford.com/en.html”. For example, a part that cost $120 in points equivalent at “parts.ford.com” including free shipping might be $100 at your local Ford dealership but might well be $60 including tax and shipping through discounted online Ford stores that do not accept Ford points.

I use Ford points for service at Ford dealerships because you also earn points from the service itself and I buy parts using a credit card at discounted online Ford stores.

It often pays to shop around for parts at online Ford stores for the total best price (including tax (if any) and including shipping) then save your points to use for service of your vehicle. Just check when the points expire (via FordPass App) to be sure to use points before they expire.

Sobieski

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport - AKA Mulder
I see no option to use Points on the website.
Sponsored