leftbehindmtb

Big Bend
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Mine appeared in the app within 24 hours of me adding the car into the Ford Pass app.
Sponsored

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Ours took a week to show up. Used them to cover a good chunk of the Thule roof rack from one of the online dealers that sellls them at a nice discount.

NJBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My Dealer (Bayside Ford in King George, VA) gives you a year of free oil changes and free car washes!
My East Hanover, NJ Ford Dealer offer lifetime oil change (lifetime as long as car is running they will change the oil) and car wash. Great value......

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Can you use Fordpass points as partial payment and pay cash for the rest if you don't have enough points?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I got 40,000 for mounting a set of Yokohama tires, it was the Black Friday tire sale special. I had 4,000.
I think I’ll get some seat covers…

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My dealer offers free washes for life ... but I found out (the hard way) they use the twirling brush drive-in kind- and after a couple of washes my shiny black plastic pillars have swirl mark scratches.
Very disappointed!!

It could have been a benefit on my F-150, or my Ranger.

I guess free comes at a price.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer offers free washes for life ... but I found out (the hard way) they use the twirling brush drive-in kind- and after a couple of washes my shiny black plastic pillars have swirl mark scratches.
Very disappointed!!

It could have been a benefit on my F-150, or my Ranger.

I guess free comes at a price.
anyone who lets a dealership wash their car doesnt care about the finish. Swirl city in the clearcoat.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
anyone who lets a dealership wash their car doesnt care about the finish. Swirl city in the clearcoat.
My son prepped detail washed cars at a dealership for 5 years. He tells me keep your car away from those guys they typically have unskilled ppl doing that type of work. Scratches swirls common along with taking vehicles out and beating on them too. And sales bozos in front office do not care what flunkies are doing in the back...

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My son prepped detail washed cars at a dealership for 5 years. He tells me keep your car away from those guys they typically have unskilled ppl doing that type of work. Scratches swirls common along with taking vehicles out and beating on them too. And sales bozos in front office do not care what flunkies are doing in the back...
this. You’ve either got minimum wage guys reusing rags, or it’s going through an automatic car wash which is just full of the debris and dirt that came off all the cars that went in previously. Always tell them not to wash it when I drop off. had one genius drive up to their automatic car wash and then unplug my dash cam.

LtBluizz

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS Badlands, Cyber Orange
Just got first oil change and tire rotation. Was free at the cashier, 2 days later they charged me all 42K points! Got no points for service there. I think I'm going somewhere else for service.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
First thing I ask whenever I take a car into a dealer for service is whether their wash is touchless or not.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Just got first oil change and tire rotation. Was free at the cashier, 2 days later they charged me all 42K points! Got no points for service there. I think I'm going somewhere else for service.
WTF? That's a $210 oil change and rotation.
That must be a mistake, go back and ask them about it.

I've got a note in fordpass from Nov that "The Works" is 11,000 points.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I put my 40,000 points towards winter tires and an oil change. The 40k points disappeared that day then 3 days later I got 19,300 points added for service work……shhh ?
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE