FordPass points question

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Woody Ford delivered my new 23 BL yesterday. Love the Eruption green. Photos don't do it justice. Have to see it in bright sunlight to appreciate. I just logged into Ford Pass, deleted my 21 BL and added the 23. It's still shown pending. Question will this generate the points and add them to this account?

Ford Bronco Sport FordPass points question 53126902314_03c7d999ca_4k
Sponsored

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Folks post it takes a little while for FordPass to update things. Neat color.

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It takes about a month according to Ford for the points to show up. If they don't show up by then, contact them.

That being said: A call to Ford last week about my month-old BSHL points not being on my account determined that my dealership had not only not credited the points to my account (they did it on my better half's when she became the second user for some reason even though MY name is the only name they have on the title and loan) and then they removed all 42K points from her 2 weeks prior without any reference made in the account or permission for redemption. Wasn't like they saw the mistake and were crediting to my account. Nope, just gone.

Ford was not pleased. Neither was I. 48 or so hours later the points were added to my account and Ford said they'd be following up with the dealer.

FWIW: I'll never buy another vehicle from any Sheehy dealer, especially their Ford store in Gaithersburg, MD.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford was not pleased. Neither was I. 48 or so hours later the points were added to my account and Ford said they'd be following up with the dealer.

FWIW: I'll never buy another vehicle from any Sheehy dealer, especially their Ford store in Gaithersburg, MD.
Wow … if Ford determines that dealership intentionally hoovered up your points it sounds like they lost you as a customer forever (and for $210 .. 42000*0.005).

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Wow … if Ford determines that dealership intentionally hoovered up your points it sounds like they lost you as a customer forever (and for $210 .. 42000*0.005).
Doesn't surprise me.

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Without question. I'm a long-time Ford stockholder and have had multiple Fords in the past. I wouldn't have bought from this dealer but the BSHLs are dealer stock only and this was one of three within 100 miles getting a Yellowstone. One tried to charge me a dealer "market adjustment" and the other just ghosted me. I was coming in prepared to pay MSRP, I'm the easiest lay down sale they'd have all year.

That being said: Sheehy Ford sucks. The salesman was incompetent and complaining of a hangover the entire time and the finance manager tried to be slick and fell very short.

When I was on the phone with Ford I confirmed that the dealer sold me an aftermarket warranty and not a Ford extended one as he had indicated.

I immediately contacted the finance manager and ordered him to refund me immediately. I only hope that for their shenanigans they were paid on it already and had to start the next pay period in the red. Serves them right.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
Without question. I'm a long-time Ford stockholder and have had multiple Fords in the past. I wouldn't have bought from this dealer but the BSHLs are dealer stock only and this was one of three within 100 miles getting a Yellowstone. One tried to charge me a dealer "market adjustment" and the other just ghosted me. I was coming in prepared to pay MSRP, I'm the easiest lay down sale they'd have all year.

That being said: Sheehy Ford sucks. The salesman was incompetent and complaining of a hangover the entire time and the finance manager tried to be slick and fell very short.

When I was on the phone with Ford I confirmed that the dealer sold me an aftermarket warranty and not a Ford extended one as he had indicated.

I immediately contacted the finance manager and ordered him to refund me immediately. I only hope that for their shenanigans they were paid on it already and had to start the next pay period in the red. Serves them right.
It seems the gotcha games, lies, and fraud will not end until mfr direct sales are allowed.

Currently, most state legislators are addicted to those sweet auto dealer "donations".

Dogger224

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Woody Ford delivered my new 23 BL yesterday. Love the Eruption green. Photos don't do it justice. Have to see it in bright sunlight to appreciate. I just logged into Ford Pass, deleted my 21 BL and added the 23. It's still shown pending. Question will this generate the points and add them to this account?

Where is Woody Ford located, if it's the one I had an issue with I have a story to tell.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22

Beautiful color!!

Is that a recent option? I don't recall seeing it when we ordered ours.

RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Took less than a week for mine to show.

Wazzat

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport

Beautiful color !!!!!

Wazzat

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport

Geez that looks awesome! We have an Absolute Black and an Atlas Blue that we really, really, really like, but that color is sweet indeed!!!!

OP
OP
Bronclahoma

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Where is Woody Ford located, if it's the one I had an issue with I have a story to tell.
Located in Madill, OK. I have several family members and a neighbor who have bought there and have nothing but good things to say about them.

OP
OP
Bronclahoma

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Beautiful color!!

Is that a recent option? I don't recall seeing it when we ordered ours.
I first saw it on the Everglades Bronco when it was introduced. I think it's been an option for awhile. Know it was when I first started looking at a 23 model.
Sponsored