Fordpass App 5.0 Launched

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My FordPass app automatically updated. Now the app opens and then immediately goes to a blank white screen. I've tried this numerous times with the same result. Turned the iphone completely off a few times. The app still opens and then goes to a blank white screen. Does anyone else have this issue?
Is your iPhone software updated to latest?

if so one thing to try is delete the FordPass App and its data then reload the App and relogin
Sponsored

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Is your iPhone software updated to latest?

if so one thing to try is delete the FordPass App and its data then reload the App and relogin
phone was already updated to 17.4.1.
I deleted FordPass app, turned the phone off, turned it back on, verified the old app was gone, logged into app store, The FordPass app opens, then immediately switches to a blank white screen.
I can't figure this out.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
phone was already updated to 17.4.1.
I deleted FordPass app, turned the phone off, turned it back on, verified the old app was gone, logged into app store, The FordPass app opens, then immediately switches to a blank white screen.
I can't figure this out.
Current iPhone OS is 17.5.1, it probably won’t fix anything but worth a shot.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Finally got the new app, it didn't recognize my password so I changed that and restarted the app.
App opens with My Bronco Sport screen: Select Vehicle, Vehicle details, + add vehicle.
When I click on vehicle details, it switches to a screen where I can see vehicle owner details, VIN.
When I click on + add vehicle, it switches to a screen with prompts for adding a different vehicle to my Ford Pass acct.
When I go back to the first screen and click on Select vehicle...the same thing happens...it switches to a screen about the update then immediately switches to a blank white screen.

I've repeated this process many times with the same result.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Updated to 5.0 on its own. How do you get to the tire pressure and oil percentage?

Nevermind. Found it at Vehicle Health tab.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally got the new app, it didn't recognize my password so I changed that and restarted the app.
App opens with My Bronco Sport screen: Select Vehicle, Vehicle details, + add vehicle.
When I click on vehicle details, it switches to a screen where I can see vehicle owner details, VIN.
When I click on + add vehicle, it switches to a screen with prompts for adding a different vehicle to my Ford Pass acct.
When I go back to the first screen and click on Select vehicle...the same thing happens...it switches to a screen about the update then immediately switches to a blank white screen.

I've repeated this process many times with the same result.
Very odd!

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
Oh well in that case can you ask your friends to get with the FordPass app team and add these back in..

The extended warranty info

owners manual

ability to enter your own service info
According to my contact, app status meeting tomorrow. Our comments are appreciated and some of the features we have identified will be coming back with a better interface. 🤞🤞

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
According to my contact, app status meeting tomorrow. Our comments are appreciated and some of the features we have identified will be coming back with a better interface. 🤞🤞
That’s great!! Thanks for the update!

Xjeeper

Outer Banks
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Has anyone found their VIN? I see it only because I have an outstanding recall, otherwise I can’t find it anywhere else. It used to be easily visible.
on start page ,top right , click on the symbol of overlapping cars. looks like option to switch to another car but you can also click vehicle info and find it there

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
on start page ,top right , click on the symbol of overlapping cars. looks like option to switch to another car but you can also click vehicle info and find it there
Oh my goodness, we all missed it! “Vehicle Details”. Thank you!!!

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition