For those interested in getting wireless car play rather than have to plug the phone in.

fdes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Would be very interested in hearing how well the integration goes when you get it.
I have the Motorola MA-1, works seamlessly for me. I don’t commute long distances so battery drain is not noticeable for me. No issues so far.
Sponsored

MJbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BB
I ended up returning mine to Amazon after 2 weeks. It works well but my commute is almost an hour. Drains my battery. Wireless charger isn't strong enough and doesn't work well with my phone case so I end up plugging in anyways. Also had issues with audio skipping at least once every 10 minutes.
Was this the Motorola one you were using?

Michigunman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

BourbonBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone tried the CARPLAY2air? I’m just direct plugging my phone right now & I’ve had issues where CarPlay doesn’t always kick in and I’ll have to tie the car off sometimes. I use the USB-C for my connection but don’t think that would make a difference. I love the idea of the wireless auto-connect.
I have had this one for a couple weeks now and works pretty well. Occasionally, if you get in and out of the car a few times rather quickly it has some issues reconnecting but a simple unplug and re-plug the dongle fixes it.

I have the same complaints about the wireless charger not being great and resorting to a wired charge but the wireless CarPlay option is great for when I don’t need to charge the phone or even after it has charge and I need to use my phone for a mobile order pickup or the like and the cord doesn’t stretch enough.

MJbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BB
I heard good reviews on the Motorola one, don't buy it for $200, that's scalpers buying up stock and reselling. It retails for $89.99 I believe but currently out of stock through Motorola, Amazon and Target

Michigunman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I heard good reviews on the Motorola one, don't buy it for $200, that's scalpers buying up stock and reselling. It retails for $89.99 I believe but currently out of stock through Motorola, Amazon and Target
Thanks for the info. (Motorola) Website says available for pre order later in February.

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Where did you find the MA-1? We've been out of luck finding it for weeks. (Except for 3x the price on Ebay...)
I ordered it from someone on Mercari for $130. Wanted to use it this weekend when I go out of town but don't think I'll have it in time. Just not a fan of the sync 3 navigation thus far.

OP
OP
Omar A

Omar A

Big Bend
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Hello all,

They release a new product 'T-box' recently for Android Auto, my carlinkit was purchased in their store. It seems amazing.
Ford Bronco Sport For those interested in getting wireless car play rather than have to plug the phone in. 1645675171585

Alex Exarheas

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
OP
OP
Omar A

Omar A

Big Bend
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Very good. Works great until now.
What I'm doing now is waiting for a discount on their new AI box, and I found that I have great interest in this new generation product. I will update if I got it.