For those interested in getting wireless car play rather than have to plug the phone in.

xlite

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
OP
OP
Omar A

Omar A

Big Bend
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Use code “Lucky” to get 10% off. Just got one for $90.00.
I didn't see the discount code when I bought it, but Worth every penny! Very easy to set up. Took less than 5 minutes. Very quick response when changing songs, etc. Got out of the car to eat lunch and when I got back it it reconnected quicker than when I plugged my phone into the car directly.

spacebeever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Does it work if you plug the dongle into the USB port inside the console or does it have to be plugged in where the wireless charging area is? Thanks!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Does it work if you plug the dongle into the USB port inside the console or does it have to be plugged in where the wireless charging area is? Thanks!
I believe the only USB port that provides a data connection to Sync is the one by the wireless charging pad.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Anyone have a similar option for android auto?
I too would like to see if there is a wifi possibility with this. Hate that the BS doesn't have Sync4 like its larger counterpart.

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Anyone have a similar option for android auto?
I just ordered a Motorola MA-1. It had great reviews....I'm cautiously optimistic.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I just ordered a Motorola MA-1. It had great reviews....I'm cautiously optimistic.
Would be very interested in hearing how well the integration goes when you get it.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Would be very interested in hearing how well the integration goes when you get it.
Same here. Very interested in a wireless option for Android Auto, especially since the Convenience package on my BB comes with a wireless charger.

ChrisAyyy3

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport
I ended up returning mine to Amazon after 2 weeks. It works well but my commute is almost an hour. Drains my battery. Wireless charger isn't strong enough and doesn't work well with my phone case so I end up plugging in anyways. Also had issues with audio skipping at least once every 10 minutes.

NJBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Please do share your thoughts after using it for a bit. Thanks

NJBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I ended up returning mine to Amazon after 2 weeks. It works well but my commute is almost an hour. Drains my battery. Wireless charger isn't strong enough and doesn't work well with my phone case so I end up plugging in anyways. Also had issues with audio skipping at least once every 10 minutes.
Oh thanks for your feedback. This is what I was waiting for before considering it. Overall, it is a pain but I need to charge my phone anyway since there is no wireless charger. Since I have to plug it in to charge, I was months fence. Thanks again for your feedback.

iamsiegel

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone tried the CARPLAY2air? I’m just direct plugging my phone right now & I’ve had issues where CarPlay doesn’t always kick in and I’ll have to tie the car off sometimes. I use the USB-C for my connection but don’t think that would make a difference. I love the idea of the wireless auto-connect.
Sponsored