For those of us who has a Ford Performance ProCal tool, you can adjust tire diameter as well as read DTC codes.

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Just an FYI, Ford Performance told me that my Mustang ProCal tool should be able to do this on the Bronco Sport. Sure enough, plugged it in and it let me access that menu as well as able to read for any DTC codes. I didn't try anything else.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Is Mustang ProCal tool free to mustang owners? Looked it up and saw prices close to $500

OP
OP
SgtT11B

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Is Mustang ProCal tool free to mustang owners? Looked it up and saw prices close to $500

No, its not unfortunately. Whats nice about this tool it can also do limited data logging, read and clear DTC's. Its for those of us who already have this tool from having a Ford Performance tune from other vehicles.

guicamarao

Badlands
First Name
Guilherme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I changed the wheels on my Bronco Sport, would the ford dealer do this service?

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
FORScan can change tire circumference settings along with many others. And it's only $12 for the full version. However if you aren't careful you can brick your car, so follow the instructions carefully and backup your as-built configuration before changing anything.

https://www.forscan.org/home.html

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Just an FYI, Ford Performance told me that my Mustang ProCal tool should be able to do this on the Bronco Sport. Sure enough, plugged it in and it let me access that menu as well as able to read for any DTC codes. I didn't try anything else.
Thank you very much. Don't know why I didn't try this myself. I'll give it a shot.
Sponsored