JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I just picked up my FE Cyber Orange. The Navy Pier looks great. This was a big question for me during this process. I have not seen 1 picture that represented it well. Same with Cyber Orange. It can come off as yellow in some pics....it is more orange for sure, but at some angles it is a mix due to metallic and tri-coat and lighting. Love both the Cyber Orange and the Navy Pier. Combo looks sharp. The Navy Pier is darker and much nicer than every picture I have seen. Was going to be a deal breaker if it was that lighter blue I kept seeing. I do not have pics to share of the Navy Pier..it just doesn't show up right. If looking on a laptop, the angle of your screen can alter the color as well. Very happy I stuck with FE.
a big congratulations! And what an awesome setting to take those shots. Very nice all around.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
I just picked up my FE Cyber Orange. The Navy Pier looks great. This was a big question for me during this process. I have not seen 1 picture that represented it well. Same with Cyber Orange. It can come off as yellow in some pics....it is more orange for sure, but at some angles it is a mix due to metallic and tri-coat and lighting. Love both the Cyber Orange and the Navy Pier. Combo looks sharp. The Navy Pier is darker and much nicer than every picture I have seen. Was going to be a deal breaker if it was that lighter blue I kept seeing. I do not have pics to share of the Navy Pier..it just doesn't show up right. If looking on a laptop, the angle of your screen can alter the color as well. Very happy I stuck with FE.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 1

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 2

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 3

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 4
Glad you posted this regarding the colors inside and out. I have been wondering the same thing!!!

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 1

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 2

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 3

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread MDC BSFE 4
Glad to hear you're happy with it @MDCDOC. I want pics of that interior with the door sill paint in view for reasons.

DanielFE

First Edition
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE
MDCDOC,
I stumbled into a FE in Area 51 recently after the person that ordered it elected not to purchase and have to agree on the Navy Pier interior. The color/leather is not something I could critique Ford on. Don't get me wrong, I wish the seats were 15% larger with a deeper bottom cushion but aesthetically they are much better than expected. A close friend sat in it for a few minutes the first night that I got it home. After i started it up and he was climbing out of it he commented, " Are the seats a navy leather !? Sweet."

Daniel

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Glad to hear you're happy with it @MDCDOC. I want pics of that interior with the door sill paint in view for reasons.
I'll snap some pics tomorrow mid day and post. Will try to capture it right for you. It's a good look. I take it home tomorrow after they cleaned it up from shipment and added a few minor things today. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
I'll snap some pics tomorrow mid day and post. Will try to capture it right for you. It's a good look. I take it home tomorrow after they cleaned it up from shipment and added a few minor things today. Stay tuned.
Best - I can do. This pic doesn’t show it right. I took 15 pics, not 1 is close. The navy is dark, almost charcoal, the grey material is also darker. Not sure why it can’t be captured the way it looks. Upon second sighting, I like it even more. I posted several times on this site how bad the navy pier looked from pics. In person it is very nice and will work will all four exterior colors in FE. Sorry, you’ll just have to find one to see for yourself. The second pic - on the side where I circled is a pretty close look at the actual color of the blue. It’s a great look. Into the wild I go now.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 7625E0F0-6898-4546-9FCC-EF183F4BE10D

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 51983879-91A3-4600-92F6-9E34944DE349

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 15A88721-5F51-4341-BA69-1A55A673A49B

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 61F1E926-5142-4230-A9EA-A802DE8EC291

Last edited:

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Best - I can do. This pic doesn’t show it right. I took 15 pics, not 1 is close. The navy is dark, almost charcoal, the grey material is also darker. Not sure why it can’t be captured the way it looks. Upon second sighting, I like it even more. I posted several times on this site how bad the navy pier looked from pics. In person it is very nice and will work will all for exterior colors in FE. Sorry, you’ll just have to find one to see for yourself. It’s a great look. Into the wild I go now.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 7625E0F0-6898-4546-9FCC-EF183F4BE10D
Thank you for the review and pictures. I have a carbonized gray OB with navy pier on the way, and that was my concern as well. Glad to see some positive reviews coming out.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I’ve found photographing through the glass on a closed door helps get the color to render closer on screen to the actual. Obviously this obscures how much you can see though. Photo of the OB I test drove two weeks ago.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread C45776A0-71F3-4C75-A3B5-6E37E9393565

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Having the same interior, I understand the frustration with how it looks in photos vs. in person. Appreciate you doing the best you can to capture it and glad you're enjoying your new First Edition.

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
I loved the blue interior on the first edition when I saw it - and I didn't expect to be a fan.

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Having the same interior, I understand the frustration with how it looks in photos vs. in person. Appreciate you doing the best you can to capture it and glad you're enjoying your new First Edition.
No problem and thanks. It’s a great look man. Really sharp, much better than any pic I have seen. I think it looks bad in every pic including mine above. I have added 1 more that I’d say is darn close. It’s the one off Ford site. CGI pic, but this is close. Look at circled area specifically.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread 12760AC6-4D2B-4D86-A869-CCCF05068575

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
Is anyone considering adding the body side molding to their FE? I typically have them on my cars but I'm not sure how it would look with the FE decal below it.

https://accessories.ford.com/kit-body-conversion-13014.html#2021/Bronco Sport
It’s a possibility because I want to protect my vehicle, especially; from parking lot dings. So, I’m really considering getting the vehicle wrapped which may cover the stickers anyway. I really want to protect the original paint job, plus I can custom design any type details. Not sure yet.

I’ll pick my FE up in about a month and decide then. But, I’m really leaning on the side moldings for sure and a lift kit with more gnarly tires.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
My editing skills on my phone are crap but I guess it would look something like this. Can’t wait to get the front windows tinted.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST EDITION Thread D97681E6-E694-4E5C-9B11-0C31331D0844

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)