Area 51 First Edition

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I hope the offer a black appearance package in the future. The wheels and the lettering look pretty sharp on the FE.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I hope the offer a black appearance package in the future. The wheels and the lettering look pretty sharp on the FE.
Agreed the black wheels look better than the Badlands grey. The stickers are easy to add. I could cut those at work.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I just got the shipped email for my FE in Area 51, so I appreciate all the pics of the interior and exterior. It's been hard to find anything online with this exact setup.

I think the navy pier actually looks cool paired with this paint. I don't think the red or orange will be good combos.

Blacked out trim and wheels were a big reason I didn't go with the Badlands despite it having a few more options. Getting excited for delivery day.

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I just got the shipped email for my FE in Area 51, so I appreciate all the pics of the interior and exterior. It's been hard to find anything online with this exact setup.

I think the navy pier actually looks cool paired with this paint. I don't think the red or orange will be good combos.

Blacked out trim and wheels were a big reason I didn't go with the Badlands despite it having a few more options. Getting excited for delivery day.

I agree everyone was complaining about the navy pier interior but it looks really good IMO. And it took 7 days for mine to arrive after it shipped. Continue checking the website don't rely on an email. Ford emailed me for being in production and shipped but not delivered for whatever reason so make sure you are checking that status!

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree everyone was complaining about the navy pier interior but it looks really good IMO. And it took 7 days for mine to arrive after it shipped. Continue checking the website don't rely on an email. Ford emailed me for being in production and shipped but not delivered for whatever reason so make sure you are checking that status!
Good to know. I'm in Chicago, so I'm not sure if 7 days is realistic. I'm guessing you're in the Southwest from the palm trees ?.

Do you remember the original estimated time they told you when it shipped? Mine says 27 days.

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Good to know. I'm in Chicago, so I'm not sure if 7 days is realistic. I'm guessing you're in the Southwest from the palm trees ?.

Do you remember the original estimated time they told you when it shipped? Mine says 27 days.
Built on the first of December, shipped the 4th of December, projected arrival was between the 18th to the 24th. And yeah land of the palm trees San Diego.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built on the first of December, shipped the 4th of December, projected arrival was between the 18th to the 24th. And yeah land of the palm trees San Diego.
Man, I think my holiday plans might need to become a lot more flexible ?.

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Man, I think my holiday plans might need to become a lot more flexible ?.
That's what I was worried about too. Gonna be out of town during Christmas time and didn't want to miss the chance to pick it up immediately.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Will let ya know about Navy Pier pairing with cyber orange, that’d be what I ordered. I think it will be okay. They are complimentary colors. For now, I’m trusting Ford’s designers matched the Navy Pier to the exterior paints. ?

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I’m curious to see how bright the lift gate lights are at night
Well I just used them for the first time tonight, just ran to get some groceries. But they are surprisingly bright lit up the area really well, kind of wish they had made the orientation capable of all directions though I could see needing light to the left and right farther out too.