FIRST EDITION Thread

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape
Having the same interior, I understand the frustration with how it looks in photos vs. in person. Appreciate you doing the best you can to capture it and glad you're enjoying your new First Edition.
Hi Ron jim from Pittsburgh pa ;do you have a first edition and is the interior all leather blue .I am awaiting mine and was second guessing my interior.It looks like it is gray and blue cloth and leather? thanks

Advertisement

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape
Thanks Ron looks very nice.mine is in cactus gray.my sticker date on the bottom of sticker price says 2/5/21 not sure what that means but hopefully standing by ,any input would be appreciated. Thanks Ron
Ron can you please confirm if you have wiper deicer on your FE.thanks

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It does, but I didn't know the feature was linked to the rear defrost button until a few days ago, so I probably haven't been getting the full benefits of it.

Reactions: Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape
It does, but I didn't know the feature was linked to the rear defrost button until a few days ago, so I probably haven't been getting the full benefits of it.
Wow good to know.I am close it is out by you heading over to Ohio then on to a 18 wheeler for a short ride to Pittsburgh.thanks for all your help

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow good to know.I am close it is out by you heading over to Ohio then on to a 18 wheeler for a short ride to Pittsburgh.thanks for all your help
Sounds like you're getting really close to delivery then. Hope there are no more hiccups.

Reactions: Jrl

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2012 F150 FX4, 1993 Wrangler
Hey all First Edition owners! I’ve seen many of you in this group, as well as other Bronco groups on FB. I created a First edition owners group on Facebook if anyone wants to join. It’s called Ford Bronco Sport First Edition Owners

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1097901527362218/?ref=share

I don’t want to separate anyone from the main groups, just wanted to add another group to form a community among us 2000 FE owners. I thought it might be cool to see how many of us could connect in this group.

On FB we have discussed the possibility of a FE meet up, how cool would that be?! I have also been collecting a list of vins and build numbers in order to get an idea on our specific production number. Have a great day!

OP

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm not on Facebook but I did start a Reddit subforum r/BroncoSport for all Sport enthusiasts.

Advertisement