First Edition Bronco SPORT available for purchase in VA

AaronPurvisFordVA

First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Hello everyone, my name is Aaron and I work at a Ford dealership in VA. Someone has cancelled their reservation for a First Edition Bronco Sport. Which means it is available to purchase to the public. As long as there is no delay in shipping it should arrive fairly soon as it was an early order. The exterior color is Area 51. PM me for contact details, thanks!

Cathy

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
Hello everyone, my name is Aaron and I work at a Ford dealership in VA. Someone has cancelled their reservation for a First Edition Bronco Sport. Which means it is available to purchase to the public. As long as there is no delay in shipping it should arrive fairly soon as it was an early order. The exterior color is Area 51. PM me for contact details, thanks!
Does your dealership take X plan pricing?

OP

AaronPurvisFordVA

First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Does your dealership take X plan pricing?
We generally do offer X-Plan however this is a FE Bronco Sport so it will not have X-Plan pricing. We will be offering it at MSRP and not above with standard fees that come with all other vehicles we sell. A $749.00 processing fee and taxes where ever the vehicle will be registered. I hope this helps :)

Bronco1951

Big Bend
First Name
Allan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape, 2020 Bronco Sport (hopefully)
Do you have leasing residuals and money factors on the Sport yet? 2 or 3 year lease.

Rane

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
jeez that's tempting. could you share a link to view the window sticker?