First Edition Bronco SPORT available for purchase in VA

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Hello everyone, my name is Aaron and I work at a Ford dealership in VA. Someone has cancelled their reservation for a First Edition Bronco Sport. Which means it is available to purchase to the public. As long as there is no delay in shipping it should arrive fairly soon as it was an early order. The exterior color is Area 51. PM me for contact details, thanks!
Sponsored

Cathy

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
Hello everyone, my name is Aaron and I work at a Ford dealership in VA. Someone has cancelled their reservation for a First Edition Bronco Sport. Which means it is available to purchase to the public. As long as there is no delay in shipping it should arrive fairly soon as it was an early order. The exterior color is Area 51. PM me for contact details, thanks!
Does your dealership take X plan pricing?

OP
OP
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Does your dealership take X plan pricing?
We generally do offer X-Plan however this is a FE Bronco Sport so it will not have X-Plan pricing. We will be offering it at MSRP and not above with standard fees that come with all other vehicles we sell. A $749.00 processing fee and taxes where ever the vehicle will be registered. I hope this helps :)

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 butt ugly Escape SEL awd/ 2021 Bronco 4dr Badland (not Sport)
Do you have leasing residuals and money factors on the Sport yet? 2 or 3 year lease.

Deleted member 2781

jeez that's tempting. could you share a link to view the window sticker?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Is it on your lot? Can you post a pic of the Navy Pier interior?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Let me know when it arrives or if you geta Badlands + Badlands with Assist +.

OP
OP
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Let me know when it arrives or if you geta Badlands + Badlands with Assist +.
It is going to sell before it arrives, if for some odd reason it does not I will let you know. You can also check out our website for what Broncos we will be getting in stock. Some are already there purvisford.net